Where Is Your Loo?

Where Is Your Loo?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where Is Your Loo?

• Next to my kitchen
    • Not next to my kitchen

Not sure how this works. But, I want to run a little poll of you cross section of humanity. A guy on another forum says he's installing a loo " Under the stairs, by his kitchen; Like 90% of homes have."

Wow. Just fukcing Wow. In all my years, I've never been in such a home.

Is this his kettle boiling in the morning? Kettle.

Edited by Ken's Deputy

43 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Not sure how this works. But, I want to run a little poll of you cross section of humanity. A guy on another forum says he's installing a loo " Under the stairs, by his kitchen; Like 90% of homes have."

Wow. Just fukcing Wow. In all my years, I've never been in such a home.

Is this his kettle boiling in the morning? Kettle.

so youve never been in a house with a loo  under the stairs? you need to get out more lol ...ive been in hundreds,if not thousands in my line of work,....or am i missing something here

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Is it, perhaps, an Irish thing then?

I've 3 toilets in my house, 1 at the end of the stairs, one in a bedroom and a normal bathroom up stairs, I was in a couple of new built council houses the last few years, and most have a toilet under the stairs

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Wow! Thanks, Peter. It obviously Is an Irish thing then. I've genuinely never heard of it. And as for '90% of homes'?

I bet if I changed the question to English people. (I wonder if they do it up north?)

I think it's more to do with catering for disabled people, in the new council builds I've been in had rails and stuff fitted and most light switches and sockets were all low on the walls

45 minutes ago, sid g said:

remember someone saying his mrs was a dirty b*****d ---- everytime he went for a piss in the sink it was full of pots .

That was me mate ? ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, delswal said:

why the feck would anybody want a toilet next to the kitchen .........each to their own 

thats where ours is,end of hall,door directly in front is toilet ,turn right ,hey presto,kitchen

Edited by jigsaw
3 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

We got 4 loos in our home & not one is under the stairs..... but tbf we live in a bungalow!!atb

how posh are you lol we got one ,we need a second but havent the spare room at the moment ,...wake up at night with the urge to p and down the bloody stairs to the jax

• Haha 1