Anyone missing dogs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To uncanny how they know where to go for the workers chesney...... There's a few cnuts giving them the heads up... They call themselves dogmen..... f***ing parasites the thieves and settled plastic cn

i remember a lad had 7 of his dogs taken a few years back,he knew where the dogs were ,so he went in to get them unafraid,and he didnt get near them when he was hammered ,(which in all honesty should

for fucks sakes like  all the old urban myths are rearing their heads lately.    house marked discreetly by a yellow zip tie thirty feet up the drain pipe!    are these thieves usin

Posted Images

Not far from me.... There will be lots more go missing, same everytime they tip up. Caught them in the act a few yrs back.... Bet your arse that cnut with the limp moody Johnson is amongst them... My dogs be locked away until they move on. The local travellers won't be happy these cnuts are about... Soon f**k them off?

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not far from me.... There will be lots more go missing, same everytime they tip up. Caught them in the act a few yrs back.... Bet your arse that cnut with the limp moody Johnson is amongst them... My dogs be locked away until they move on. The local travellers won't be happy these cnuts are about... Soon f**k them off?

Which Dyffryn is it?

Just now, chesney said:

Robing c**ts seems to be a daily occurance they be alot more now season starting up in an another while 

To uncanny how they know where to go for the workers chesney...... There's a few cnuts giving them the heads up... They call themselves dogmen..... f***ing parasites the thieves and settled plastic cnuts that knock around with em?

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Would a few lads from the area not get together and move them on

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Would a few lads from the area not get together and move them on

i remember a lad had 7 of his dogs taken a few years back,he knew where the dogs were ,so he went in to get them unafraid,and he didnt get near them when he was hammered ,(which in all honesty should have been expected) they also shoved a handgun in his mouth and warned not to return,so he went to the cops AND THIS IS THE BIT I ALWAYS REMEMBERED.... the cop asked him how they were supposed to help,the cop said,imagine you get 20 good tough lads together,and march into the site that the dogs were on,there were 26 caravans there ,and every caravan had a bloke and family,every bloke had at least 2 sons,so the number then was 78 adult men living in that site, and if their not on it all at the one time they will be when troubles a brewing,the cop said ,you want to get seriously hurt or die over a dog?and that was the end of the matter...the cops didnt want to know,and you might think youd march into these halting sites heavy handed but i worked in them for a short while and their not as easy as walking in threaths being given and dogs being rescued ...and these scum come mob handed to your door,and make life a dam sight uncomfortable for people to say the least...

ive been on the receiving end of their attention a few years back and its some pressure to be under ...

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

i remember a lad had 7 of his dogs taken a few years back,he knew where the dogs were ,so he went in to get them unafraid,and he didnt get near them when he was hammered ,(which in all honesty should have been expected) they also shoved a handgun in his mouth and warned not to return,so he went to the cops AND THIS IS THE BIT I ALWAYS REMEMBERED.... the cop asked him how they were supposed to help,the cop said,imagine you get 20 good tough lads together,and march into the site that the dogs were on,there were 26 caravans there ,and every caravan had a bloke and family,every bloke had at least 2 sons,so the number then was 78 adult men living in that site, and if their not on it all at the one time they will be when troubles a brewing,the cop said ,you want to get seriously hurt or die over a dog?and that was the end of the matter...the cops didnt want to know,and you might think youd march into these halting sites heavy handed but i worked in them for a short while and their not as easy as walking in threaths being given and dogs being rescued ...and these scum come mob handed to your door,and make life a dam sight uncomfortable for people to say the least...

ive been on the receiving end of their attention a few years back and its some pressure to be under ...

I get that pal, and a lot of ordinary people that just keep to themselves wouldn't want that type of trouble, this is the way it is in Dublin and I've seen it happening more than once although not over dogs, something happens and thier approached and not mob handed and told if it's not sorted kids will go missing and then things get sorted and then they scatter, I've seen them demand 500 punts at the time a caravan to leave then pay 500 a caravan to be let out of the field, most travellers won't even think about messing with fellas from Dublin or chances are they'll end up murderd 

• Like 3