Arizona Cattle Dogs

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Just for the record that’s also like saying that as a welsh man I know lots about corgis ........

Or all Americans have a deep knowledge of American bull dogs .......

But for the record ...... I didn’t say I knew more about ACD s than the Aussie ..... I said he, like you ...... had missed my point. 

I didn’t miss your point mate I never tried to get it in the first place, I just think you come across very arrogant so I put a comment up, no hard feelings ?

• Like 3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya Australia isnt made up of bowling greens surrounded by hedges many northern hemisphere were tried and every  collie and working dog bought from England and Europe in the early days failed from heat

I'm struggling to understand what the problem is here .....  There appears to be a place in America called the Arizona cattle dog rescue, which rescues Australian cattle dogs, or am I missin

Our working breeds,cattle dogs,kelpies,roo dogs have been around a long time before Facebook lol, as were the men who fine tuned and worked them for the harsh conditions here.You have to bring in othe

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I didn’t miss your point mate I never tried to get it in the first place, I just think you come across very arrogant so I put a comment up, no hard feelings ?

No hard feelings at all.

Dont think my initial post was at all arrogant.

Next two were, but that’s what you get.

But at least you didn’t miss it, you just didn’t try. Much better than trying and failing isn’t it ? 

Just now, chartpolski said:

I'm struggling to understand what the problem is here ..... 

There appears to be a place in America called the Arizona cattle dog rescue, which rescues Australian cattle dogs,

or am I missing the point ????

Cheers.

Nope! I made a comment re the video of American cattle dogs ...... it got misunderstood. I explained again. We had a verbal cuddle. The end 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I'm struggling to understand what the problem is here ..... 

There appears to be a place in America called the Arizona cattle dog rescue, which rescues Australian cattle dogs,

or am I missing the point ????

Cheers.

FFS wish I'd bothered to look at their website myself now. ?? 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Most of them use border collies. But everyone likes to ‘invent’ a breed. Just like oz, the USA has a thing for just taking mongrel breeds and working them at a job. They then get rebranded. Pretty cool really, but they all get a Facebook page and web site. It’s just mirroring what we did a long time ago before we formalised breeds and what we used them for. 

I think these Facebook fwits are puppy peddlers,usually of an ethnic background with ego problems and dollar signs in their eyes .Unfortunately there are a high % of these here now in Oz,they don't represent the true dog people here.

Edited by Aussie Whip
On 14/07/2020 at 06:39, Black neck said:

Deffo got French bulldog in them

Bullshit stumpy tail cattle dogs started as a breed ucalled timmins biters in a town not to far from where I live. They as a croup were moved to Qld where they were developed as stumpy tail cattle dogs. Make up is smith field and dingo.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Bullshit stumpy tail cattle dogs started as a breed ucalled timmins biters in a town not to far from where I live. They as a croup were moved to Qld where they were developed as stumpy tail cattle dogs. Make up is smith field and dingo.

Thats bollox the got French bulldog and pug in the breeding and maybe dash of saluki

• Haha 1