Tractive gps

On 12/07/2020 at 16:19, Hatch28 said:

Does any one use these tractive collars that are tracked from app on phone.

Iv a mate uses one not let him down and looks to work  well . Iv just started using the dogtrace xc20  can get a box and collar for 400 

• Like 2
On 17/07/2020 at 08:14, Balaur said:

Phone signal is what kills it I guess I've not used them but often out of signal in more remote spots.. 

Thats what I was thinking signal but they are gps I think thats a different type of signal it would be a cheap system if they work.

On 16/07/2020 at 21:48, Ruski said:

Iv a mate uses one not let him down and looks to work  well . Iv just started using the dogtrace xc20  can get a box and collar for 400 

Has he any issues with signal.

Edited by Hatch28
  • 1 month later...
On 16/07/2020 at 21:48, Ruski said:

I’ve just started out with one also seems a decent enough bit of kit, been in the woods a few times and signal has been spot on. Good thing about them is you don’t need any updates as they work by radio signal 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve just started out with one also seems a decent enough bit of kit, been in the woods a few times and signal has been spot on. Good thing about them is you don’t need any updates as they work by radio signal 

Thinking of giving these a go myself 

4 hours ago, white van man said:

Where did you get yours Ruski? 

Dog goodies  bud was here next day . Iv just brought the 160pmeter  e collars of them as well same again here next . Rang me to make sure they were the right collars for the right dogs