Evening ratting .

8 hours ago, Supersid said:

Russell showed all the blacks a chocolate how its don't and for that lurcher what a waste of dogs food its like taking the misses to the rugby useless 

Farmers Russel thing is a busy little dog but prone to fighting .You must be hell of a dog man to judge a dog on one 10 minute vid ,respect mate .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Farmer called last  minute as usual and explained they were pulling one of the small sheds . Don’t get exited as there wasnt much activity .  Just myself and son in law .Farmers Russel  x too .

Here’s the vid and yes I am the fat c**t lol.  

Posted Images

On 15/07/2020 at 23:27, Apache... said:

I hope you kept the receipt for the choc bitch. ?

Yep, she drops em like they're hot. 

Not a dig FD pal. 

I have always found Russell's to be better ratters than Patterdales, just seem faster, more alert and more tuned in to what's happening. 

• Haha 1

What your seeing is a snippet from 2 hours ratting ,130 odd rats .Not a massive tally by any means but the black young un and Russel thing didn’t kill them all lol.Some better footage from my go pro I’m told .Out again this evening with more footage for the armchair critics lol.
I have seen useless dogs at the game brought along  but I whittle out the owners and they don’t get  another invite .

Im told this shed this evening is very clean meaning next to no rats but we will see .Been doing it long enough to know the lads on the farm ain’t always right ,besides ive seen rats around this shed with the thermal .

I hate inviting lads to a maybe shed so tend to do them in house as it were ,unless I know they are busy ,there’s a few good uns coming up .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You need some plummers fd????

Some plummers by feck.

12 months membership to weight watchers he needs.

Foxdropper is Wiltshire's answer to an obese kojak ??

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

.You must be hell of a dog man to judge a dog on one 10 minute vid ,respect mate .

Let alone just a picture :laugh: (sorry mate and just in jest :victory:) ,but cracking bit of sport and the terriers do look nice sorts FD :yes:..

• Haha 4

On 16/07/2020 at 15:23, foxdropper said:

Not mine mate .Never bred a choc myself .In all fairness my young bitch is too fast for her and steals most of what she catches .

When there’s plenty of rats about she’s on form but otherwise gives up too easy to my bitch which incidentally  was born on exactly the same day as the choc .My older bitch even suckled them both when I was gifted her .She was then gifted to my daughter and son in law .Far too big for earth work which I gathered by her feet even at 8 weeks old .

Far too big for earth work which you could tell by her feet at 8 weeks.... lol now Timmy, are you trying to take the proverbial ?

Edited by stop.end
Why even bother.
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, stop.end said:

Far too big for earth work which you could tell by her feet at 8 weeks.... lol now Timmy, are you trying to take the proverbial ?

Ok fair comment but it was very early on Sherlock .

• 2 months later...