Evening ratting .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Farmer called last  minute as usual and explained they were pulling one of the small sheds . Don’t get exited as there wasnt much activity .  Just myself and son in law .Farmers Russel  x too .

Here’s the vid and yes I am the fat c**t lol.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Nice bit of film there FD  good bit of sport that. That lurcher wasn't fussed on the job though...

She’s not fussed at close quarters and leaves terriers to it .Shes mustard on runners though .Didn’t show her in a good light admitted but she wouldn’t be along if she was shite .Check out other vids of ours by Aaron Keane .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Love watching these vids but I'm always watching them thinking that bucket is going to come down on the dogs at any minute ?

Yes mate I’m very aware of what could happen which is why im constantly called them back from it .

On 12/07/2020 at 19:26, Pirate 9000 said:

There never has bad the movable sheds, the worst sheds were the old battery sheds with dropping pits the shit could get up to 6 feet deep and if the drinkers had been leaking the smell could knock you over,we used to go in with waders on the only trouble was when the machines started to move the shit the rats would go every where,and was quite common down your waders I'm not frightened of rats but down waders isn't very nice,I always struggled to get lads to come ratting in those days.

One of my old party tricks was to live catch a rat by its tail and drape it over someone’s shoulder .Went tits up though when a lad fainted and hit his head on the concrete .Dont do it anymore ?

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate I’m very aware of what could happen which is why im constantly called them back from it .

It wasn't a dig mate it was a observation from a non-dog man ?

The dogs are so focused on the rats and there is so much going on around them it must be a right buzz.     

6 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

It wasn't a dig mate it was a observation from a non-dog man ?

The dogs are so focused on the rats and there is so much going on around them it must be a right buzz.     

Wasn’t taken as a dig mate ,it is a worry .

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Apache... said:

I hope you kept the receipt for the choc bitch. ?

Not mine mate .Never bred a choc myself .In all fairness my young bitch is too fast for her and steals most of what she catches .

When there’s plenty of rats about she’s on form but otherwise gives up too easy to my bitch which incidentally  was born on exactly the same day as the choc .My older bitch even suckled them both when I was gifted her .She was then gifted to my daughter and son in law .Far too big for earth work which I gathered by her feet even at 8 weeks old .