I’ve used brass pins on my starship, but have a groove in the fork for the pin to sit in and a groove in the pin for the tube to sit in, if you have a belt sander etc flatten a side on the pin to stop it rolling, or cut a little bit of the tube and use it as a sleeve to stop it rolling 

292DD853-A6C3-404E-8E7C-1E6383C5147F.jpeg

33596950-B99D-44DC-BF26-C0985AC11A1C.jpeg

42814264-70B3-46C4-A424-8AFA9A4EAD7B.jpeg

A6E582FE-167F-41DE-9DEF-E6CB7A078292.jpeg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, truegrit said:

if ya wanna save ya self from being injured chunk that catty in the dustbin fella and make a nataural  or get a wasp slingshot .plenty videos on utube about them china cattys not good 

This is an old subject mate and is based on no truth, it’s based on people selling catty,s for £50/60  and not liking the competition from China, GZK and dangkung are both selling the same cheap catty,s re boxed and repriced to the English market, one of my best frames cost me a £5 from China is as good as new and has bagged plenty of game, firing a catty is dangerous, but there is more chance of your hand slipping than your fork snapping which results in the same outcome, so just be careful check your forks and bands for wear and tare and don’t shoot your own forks ??

• Like 1
16 hours ago, carlstoke said:

Holes in that frame are way to big for a pin set up mate, tie a constrictor knot behind the pin.

Agree with that mate think I,ve just pushed a ball bearing into the elastic before on that kind of frame to hold it in place ?

• Like 1
On 10/07/2020 at 14:10, forest of dean redneck said:

Found this cheap frame in my room, banded up with spare set of elastic and cut 2 pins out of a tent peg but the pins roll and the bands pull out the frame, so do I file a flat spot on the length of the pins or tie the bands off if so what do I use? 

IMG_20200710_140426.jpg

Just saw these and thought it might be of interest to you.....Celtic cattys website, under accessories.....

IMG_1792.png.c8d593fe623492980e794912a9099d9e.png

• Like 1