2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Tusky much! What a brute. :icon_eek: 

I assume Boris killed the dog in the course of that hunt?

I ASSUMED THE SAME AND THOUGHT THE ADVERSARIES WOULD BE FROZEN IN TIME TOGETHER LOL

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

There was a similar mount over here,the owner put his pitbull down to achieve it ?

Well that is bullshit, but if your dog gets killed doing his job, what better way to portray him than like this, I think anyway.... 

14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Well that is bullshit, but if your dog gets killed doing his job, what better way to portray him than like this, I think anyway.... 

If it didn't get killed on that boar I'd be surprised,one small dog with no chestplate.To me it would be like getting one of my whippets mounted,broken neck with it's head down a rabbit hole,I don't get the attraction.

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

If it didn't get killed on that boar I'd be surprised,one small dog with no chestplate.To me it would be like getting one of my whippets mounted,broken neck with it's head down a rabbit hole,I don't get the attraction.

Different strokes for different folks... I could have that in my display if a natural disaster hit the dog, do you have any mounts at all Aussie in your home

7 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Different strokes for different folks... I could have that in my display if a natural disaster hit the dog, do you have any mounts at all Aussie in your home

I'm not against mounts of game animals but not interested myself,I just think our hunting dogs should be buried when they die.I couldn't stand looking at the lifeless eyes,my dogs are like family to me and I wouldn't have grandad  stuffed,sitting in the house lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1