Grandkids. Phew lol

51 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ray , lovely set of pics mate , family means everything pal , made up for ya , that little lad will come in handy for holding the ladders when your up the roofs ??

dogfox I’m pleased for you anyway, another child to who’ll be raised in a home with two parents who work and may take an interest in our lifestyle is great news ! 
ill sell you my Mazda 5 people carrier! 

i moved 270 miles closer to home last night and have spent most of the day packing , brilliant northern weather last night , wet and dark , bit of breeze . feel like a load has been lifted off me knowing I’m an hour from home, in a decent area and my mrs and kids are happy and away from the shite we’ve put up with for nearly a year. 

more to life that money , although I’m not churlish enough to think it doesn’t help . 

The icing on the cake would maybe be a nicely built running dog but hey who knows ?☺️

You've flitted back up near Carlisle? 

I work for Story Rail who are based up there. 

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the grandkids and daughter - in law over to day, 10am - 2 30pm, there handful lol, the girl near 3 year old, the boy 15 months old. Brought woody to see them, he was there dog before, so they happ

Bombshell. ..??? ...who's the father

Brilliant mate......really nice. The hug my little grandson gave me will stay with me for the rest of my life he just wouldnt let go.....it was a proper little moment that choked me right up if i

Posted Images

On 08/07/2020 at 17:37, king said:

I remember you saying a while back about wanting to give the young lad a hug mate.fair play.

October time for me to be a grandfather ? can't wait..

Great stuff,hope all go,s well.

And congratulations Greb,lovely news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 08/07/2020 at 18:41, Bosun11 said:

42 for my first, she's 11 now... A perfect age for me.

Congratulations, embrace it.

Cars and other material shite will mean nothing when your eighty but your children (and grandchildren) will be everything...

With hindsite early 40,s would of been a lovely age to have kids my life was all over the place when we had my 2 but early 40,s life settles down a bit but your still young enough to have the energy for them.

• Like 5
23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

With hindsite early 40,s would of been a lovely age to have kids my life was all over the place when we had my 2 but early 40,s life settles down a bit but your still young enough to have the energy for them.

My father was 45 when I was born, late 50s by the time we got to dad's/lads stuff 10/12 he was f****d and had that served in the 2nd world war mentality, different times/different world

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Got the niece and granddaughter round and the granddaughter is like a tazmainien devil as you can see,she is as ruff as bulls lugs god help the bloke she ends up with when she is older.

F46B6536-BC61-459F-9730-E45C30A56E99.jpeg

122EC20D-A07E-4E0E-8708-D0AF3F49F5BC.jpeg

I can certainly relate to the bottom pic lurchers got to love the energy of the little whirlwinds 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I can certainly relate to the bottom pic lurchers got to love the energy of the little whirlwinds 

She is funny as anything and wouldn’t change a thing,but I know she is going to be a handful when she is older even thought you bring them up right this day and age.lokks like butter doesn’t melt mate she has me aching by the end of the night ? the Teckel is only 13 wks and she normally hounds her but she has started pinning her to the floor when it try’s to pinch her fruit and food.

C5B962FB-12E9-4790-8BA5-4AFB8D86F436.jpeg

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 1
Just now, lurchers said:

She is funny as anything and wouldn’t change a thing,but I know she is going to be a handful when she is older even thought you bring them up right this day and age.lokks like butter doesn’t melt mate she has me aching by the end of the night ?

C5B962FB-12E9-4790-8BA5-4AFB8D86F436.jpeg

Your right buddy butter wouldn't melt I know what you mean about aching ? and how they wrap you round there finger ? 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Your right buddy butter wouldn't melt I know what you mean about aching ? and how they wrap you round there finger ? 

They defo know what buttons to push mate but I wouldn’t change a thing.

• Like 1

@Greb147 exact same boat as you my man.... congrats but I get the worry bigger house check two year old princess check 

but with running business a princess that’s going through sleep regression and a 14 week old pup it’s like there not a clear thought in the head be different when they arrive alsong as all fit and healthy 

love/hate the difference parents are with grandkids 

I’m oldest of three boys I got away with feck all and  they got progressively softer as the other two grew up youngest even was aloud on our lads trip to Hamburg at 15 .... I had a 8pm curfew at that age except for lamping and now I watch them melt over my daughter and pander to her every desire Christ she’s aloud in the pigeon doocot that I’ve not seen the inside of since taking a rat out a fenn trap at about 12 ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

@Greb147 exact same boat as you my man.... congrats but I get the worry bigger house check two year old princess check 

but with running business a princess that’s going through sleep regression and a 14 week old pup it’s like there not a clear thought in the head be different when they arrive alsong as all fit and healthy 

love/hate the difference parents are with grandkids 

I’m oldest of three boys I got away with feck all and  they got progressively softer as the other two grew up youngest even was aloud on our lads trip to Hamburg at 15 .... I had a 8pm curfew at that age except for lamping and now I watch them melt over my daughter and pander to her every desire Christ she’s aloud in the pigeon doocot that I’ve not seen the inside of since taking a rat out a fenn trap at about 12 ?

Well I'm f****d anyway regarding another house, I got a CCJ over a poxy parking fine last year and the mortgage advisor I rang the other day claimed I may be stuffed for a while now. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well I'm f****d anyway regarding another house, I got a CCJ over a poxy parking fine last year and the mortgage advisor I rang the other day claimed I may be stuffed for a while now. 

You in Scotland or England? Pm me if you want there mortgage brokers and there’s ‘mortgage brokers’ might be a higher rate but lenders do want to lend give things a couple months and the they’ll be a rake of deals 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

You in Scotland or England? Pm me if you want there mortgage brokers and there’s ‘mortgage brokers’ might be a higher rate but lenders do want to lend give things a couple months and the they’ll be a rake of deals 

In England pal, I've got a mortgage atm pal but obviously with another on the way your mind is thinking bigger house..?