Grandkids. Phew lol

Just now, Astanley said:

Beautiful children Ray ,they are obviously keeping you young looking with a twinkle in your eye ,..congrats Greb ,you don't realise it yet ,but you're very lucky man .blessed .

Cheers Stan, take care. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the grandkids and daughter - in law over to day, 10am - 2 30pm, there handful lol, the girl near 3 year old, the boy 15 months old. Brought woody to see them, he was there dog before, so they happ

Bombshell. ..??? ...who's the father

Brilliant mate......really nice. The hug my little grandson gave me will stay with me for the rest of my life he just wouldnt let go.....it was a proper little moment that choked me right up if i

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's crazy isn't it, nippers take a lot out of you. 

I've already started getting grey in the beard, it will be the end of me. 

Saying that like you said my 3 year old girl wasn't planned and now I couldn't live without her. 

It's just you finally get to see your life taking shape and look forward to future plans and that gives you the biggest slap around the chops imaginable. 

I've got 3 of the little buggers now with 6 year gaps between them and I'm getting a white beard too living in a house full of women.

1 minute ago, gnipper said:

I've got 3 of the little buggers now with 6 year gaps between them and I'm getting a white beard too living in a house full of women.

I haven't pupped a boy yet and I've got a feeling it will be the same again. ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Beautiful children Ray ,they are obviously keeping you young looking with a twinkle in your eye ,..congrats Greb ,you don't realise it yet ,but you're very lucky man .blessed .

Thanks Stan, yeh they keep me on there toes, got to be fit  with them 2 lol. You got any grandkids ?mate?, 

Enjoy them Ray?congratulations greb...... I had 1 of each, remember my Mrs dropping the bombshell on holidays.... Just as we was about to go f**k about on a jetski.... Honestly thought I couldn't love another...... My 3 are my biggest achievements in life.. I wouldn't change them for the world.... 2 of my mates have just taken full custody and parental control early forties to keep babies out of the care system , . 1 lad his 1st grand daughter and the other who's wife can't have children, his autistic neices little boy..... Can't go into the details... But family and your blood come first.... You find the money by hook or by Crook... Do what you have to do.... On the Plus your little princess will have some company?

• Like 5

I've got two Grandsons aged 5 and 3 and they stay overnight twice a week, they're boisterous little sods fair play but I wouldn't have it any other way! They both love the dogs and our Saturday afternoon stroll around the mountain with them is the highlight of all our week - dogs included ?. Having Grandkids is different gravy and i'm making the most of every precious second ?

• Like 2

Time well spent Mr bird.My father was the roughest toughest onryiest man in Dixie until my first daughter was born.Then he became a softie.?

My father always says those grandchildren are his reward for not culling me ?

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

I can sympathize with you.I have 2 teenage daughters and a wife.I went bald by 30 even though baldness doesn't run in my family.

My first kid was born when I was 19.Its a hard miserable road starting that young.I love my girls and did what was necessary to give them a better future.Raising kids is hardwork no matter your age.

Congratulations Mr greb Enjoy your blessing.

• Like 2

My grandson is five, he lives in Saudi but usually visits us at every chance.

I haven't seen him for months because of the lockdown, which is more severe out there. Plus his passport was running out and we applied to renew it , but it's taken ages. I phoned the passport office today, but they said it's the perfect storm; skeleton staff meaning a huge backlog, plus loads of people renewing or applying for passports, thinking that the travel embargo is going to end soon, so can't give a date when it will be done.

So........when people get a bit frazzled with boisterous grandkids, just think what it would be like if they were thousands of miles away and you don't know when's the next time you will see them !

Thank God for Skype !

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bird said:

Thanks Stan, yeh they keep me on there toes, got to be fit  with them 2 lol. You got any grandkids ?mate?, 

Yes mate ,I have three ,eldest 15 ,I have loved every second of being a dad and grandad .

• Like 4

We are getting our grandson on friday while mum and dad go back for retraining at work , them we are babysitting thursday , friday and saturday while the daughter in law works LOL 

I cant wait hes 7 months old and its like somebody lit the fuse on a firework the trouble i get into with him LOL  he can crawl faster than i can run and he looks at you laughs and takes off 

• Like 1

Bloody hell ray times flying them little buggers are growing fast. My daughter is 8 in October and that only seems like 5 minutes ago we were going lamping and I was giving you my news.

they keep you on your toes don’t they

Congrats dogfox I've 3 lads and 2 girls and 7 grandkids and I can honestly say the grand kids get away with things there parents would never of done ? there from 2 to 17 and another on the way they wrap me round there little finger enjoy the new arrival as I'm sure you will 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Yes mate ,I have three ,eldest 15 ,I have loved every second of being a dad and grandad .

Brill Stan. I've got it all to Come then if still around in   10 years time lol,