10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That oranjeboom is f****n dreadful, not tried the lowenbrau

I was very keen on the oranjeboom as a youth. Haven't seen it for years now.

It's very rare I'm in a pub mind.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

She wants sacking the fecking dyke it's her and her like that have made coppers a target and a laughing amongst the wogs 

To right she does it's complete madness mate.

So from now on if you get a stop and search.we can ask for an apology.

It's like so many things the last few years.You just couldn't make it up.

But sadly it's really happening.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happens theirs only a Barrow, mixer in the back and it's a builder on hes way to work, he is not being victimised, he just happens to fit the criteria of the criminal they are after ,so sorry black guy 20 to 30 driving a half decent  car  you do fit the bill ,for stabbings ,dealing  ect ect ,have a word with your community, they are bringing it on you ,no one else ! 

When we got stopped as kids the coppers treated us like shit, you just accepted it as the way things were, they were coppers we weren't. After a while you learn if your mouthy and get all hyped up, they keep you for longer, then you learn to play the game, know your rights, stick up for yourself in an intelligent way, and your on your way. I remember seeing a black fella stopped in Trafalgar square in his Lotus Carlton, this must have happened a lot as he calmly got out his documents and was soon on his way. Now whenever I see a black person stopped it goes from 0 to 100 in seconds, no wonder the old bill can't win. Saw a bunch of coppers and black schoolkids last year, if we would have talked to them and had their attitude like these kids have we would have been taken round the corner for a kicking!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, king said:

To right she does it's complete madness mate.

So from now on if you get a stop and search.we can ask for an apology.

It's like so many things the last few years.You just couldn't make it up.

But sadly it's really happening.

You couldn't make it up some paki near me caught again driving without insurance gets to keep his licence despite having 30 plus points because his benefit grabbing freeloading dad his claiming benefits and hes  the one who takes him to appointments when will they wake up 

21 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

That oranjeboom takes me back

I've never seen that ad before mate lol

I first came across it in 1992.

Not many pubs had it on tap back then. 

8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You couldn't make it up some paki near me caught again driving without insurance gets to keep his licence despite having 30 plus points because his benefit grabbing freeloading dad his claiming benefits and hes  the one who takes him to appointments when will they wake up 

I don't think there is going to any 'wake up' ever the way things are going.

I'm not 1 for full on doom and gloom but it's never ending nonsence.

Them 2 coppers a few weeks back kneeling in front of a crowd.

That's totally wrong.pair of fecking clowns.

3 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

That tune has been stuck in my head for years! From the 80's!!

I was 17 in 92 that tune must of been on the t.v.them days pubs would have loads of tv's with mtv permanently on lol.

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

i see the racist has now got his way at the bgp.nice little shaming exercise where he has forced the bosses of f1 to make his little protest at the start of the race.wanker.

But why are they capitulating, I just don't understand in the slightest. 

Someone recently added a post on a farming forum about white farming families being slaughtered in South Africa, and I'm talking women and kids having their throats slit.....someone actually commented that there was no sympathy because Africa belongs to the native blacks....and this is a white man saying this. Its scary times and I can't see any way out at the minute from what's happening