• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I hope he reaches seven heaven tbh but he does grate on me. 

Just had a quick google. Now see, this is EXACTLY what's wrong with world these days. His dog isn't a vegan, he chooses to feed his dog a vegan diet, and HOW IN THE NAME OF HOLY f**k can a dog have it's OWN SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL?!!! And then you have all these idiots who will actually buy into and follow all that gimmicky ABSOLUTE BOLLOX!!! And I know it's not just him, just having a bit of a rant. No wonder the world is f****d

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just had a quick google. Now see, this is EXACTLY what's wrong with world these days. His dog isn't a vegan, he chooses to feed his dog a vegan diet, and HOW IN THE NAME OF HOLY f**k can a dog have it's OWN SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL?!!! And then you have all these idiots who will actually buy into and follow all that gimmicky ABSOLUTE BOLLOX!!! And I know it's not just him, just having a bit of a rant. No wonder the world is f****d

I'm not even sure if half of these celebs are virtue signalling of their own accord, I think they are brainwashed puppets tbh. 

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not even sure if half of these celebs are virtue signalling of their own accord, I think they are brainwashed puppets tbh. 

I don't even know what virtue signalling is.

Just to say, I don't follow any of this black lives matter bullshit, celebrity whatever they think they are, or people who have nothing of substance to offer the world, apart from what they think people are interested in.

Come on, let's be honest here, what have someone got inside their head, apart from cotton wool, to actually be interested enough to 'log in' to a dog's own social media channel?!! :wallbash:

Edited by shaaark
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't even know what virtue signalling is.

Just to say, I don't follow any of this black lives matter bullshit, celebrity whatever they think they are, or people who have nothing of substance to offer the world, apart from what they think people are interested in.

Come on, let's be honest here, what have someone got inside their head, apart from cotton wool, to actually be interested enough to 'log in' to a dog's own social media channel?!! :wallbash:

Believe it or not many people do actually look up to celebs and hang on to every word they say. 

2 hours ago, stumfelter said:

He claims that the dog being vegan helps it's breathing and walking, if your main concern with a dog is how well it can breathe and walk why buy a fcuking bulldog in the first place. In my opinion the bulldog as it has become is a disgrace and the Kennel club should hang their heads in shame....

Its the  Dog flag for white  supremacy What wtf has the  hypo got one for lol 

Edited by green lurchers
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I do think something has happened with policing, it used to be they died in custody, now they dont even get that far ,think they are just a bit delicate?

A bit delicate.the police are pathetic..

Screenshot_20200708-201146.jpg.a631215ff47cc3b01a95b5f935107b22.jpg

• Sad 1

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happens theirs only a Barrow, mixer in the back and it's a builder on hes way to work, he is not being victimised, he just happens to fit the criteria of the criminal they are after ,so sorry black guy 20 to 30 driving a half decent  car  you do fit the bill ,for stabbings ,dealing  ect ect ,have a word with your community, they are bringing it on you ,no one else ! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

She was referring to the previous episodes, not just tonight! Shes just walking my gsd blondi,as I sip a Hofbräuhaus! 

That's a nice drink

Here's my 2 favourites.

beer-7433_aecc8_hd.jpeg.png.52802a57e00fde4d4947801935e6cbcb.pngbeer-25914_16dce_hd.jpeg.png.6656162692050882934ba85c2aadbe98.png