11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sure that would stop you driving a Merc Deano...... ?

It wouldn't stop me, it would be the fact that they are overpriced, unreliable status symbols.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

99% of people driving mercs nowadays are all fur coat and no knickers. And that really is a FACT. 

If anyone can point me in the right  direction of the  no knickers lot as long as there good sorts I don't  care what they drive it will be appreciated 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're that 1% pal. ?

Mines only a baby one greb I know a few with top of the range mercs who paid out right for them. Doing well in business and a far away from for coat and no knickers.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's a big if Dean. 

It is a big if.i don't like traveling at speed in a car never have. I find them quite scary to be honest.

But on a bike I feel very safe.

But it's like a red bull sponsored rider or extreme sport type person as red bull sponsor loads of them type of sports.

It's like them slating energy drinks to the world and yet they are payed by a maker of energy drinks.

It's not the done thing is it.

4 minutes ago, king said:

It is a big if.i don't like traveling at speed in a car never have. I find them quite scary to be honest.

But on a bike I feel very safe.

But it's like a red bull sponsored rider or extreme sport type person as red bull sponsor loads of them type of sports.

It's like them slating energy drinks to the world and yet they are payed by a maker of energy drinks.

It's not the done thing is it.

Hamilton is not slating Mercedes though is he Dean? 

And you feel more safe on a bike than a car? ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hamilton is not slating Mercedes though is he Dean? 

And you feel more safe on a bike than a car? ?

Hamilton is a hypocrite dogfox.

Yes I feel much more safer on a bike compared to a car. The main reason is a bike is very narrow and can get through small gaps etc.

With a car you are nearly as wide as the lane and no escape route in a car.

If I'm in a car doing 80mph on A roads I hate it lol.obviously motorways i ain't to bad.