Just now, king said:

Sadly only YouTube dogfox that's all.

Bit of advice, stop trying to be someone you're not. 

You don't have to be a paraglider, secret agent or whatever, you just need to be Dean who wants a friend. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

Lewis has more money than he knows what to do with, shags beautiful women, is at the top of the tree in his chosen profession but is complaining about racism!

I fail to see how he has been held back or has anything to complain about?

Nice to see the topic back on subject. ?

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Everyone who's from up North knows tha chatting bollocks son. 

26 foxes in one field hey, when's his book out? ?

Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire is well South for me, why the f**k would i want to drive down Kent to put a first cross on Charlie? 

If you need to drive all that way to test your dogs then you're not working them hard enough. ?

I'm talking Hampshire way.... 1 hr 50 mins drive for me from wales...  Untold stuff about... Only place I've been comes close is parts of Scotland ??????? You may find it hard to believe, but some folks do more in a month, than most do in a season ? 

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm talking Hampshire way.... 1 hr 50 mins drive for me from wales...  Untold stuff about... Only place I've been comes close is parts of Scotland ??????? You may find it hard to believe, but some folks do more in a month, than most do in a season ? 

The thing is Dan you don't have to drive to the other end of England to give a first cross work, it can be done on the doorstep. 

We travelled down Cambridge  area and Leicestershire  for meat, I wouldn't travel down Kent just to catch foxes. 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

The thing is Dan you don't have to drive to the other end of England to give a first cross work. 

We travelled down Cambridge  area and Leicestershire  for meat. 

Read what I said... My mate is English, lives in England, and keeps half xs... I go there digging and for my meat, I was trying to get across how abundant it is for game and ground vermin down there?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Read what I said... My mate is English, lives in England, and keeps half xs... I go there digging and for my meat, I was trying to get across how abundant it is for game and ground vermin down there?

And I'm not doubting there's an abundance of game where you're talking about, we had to travel down there to find then bigger stuff as well because it just wasn't about locally. 

But to say a bull cross can't get plenty of work up North is crazy IMO. 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

I'm trying really hard here Henry? not looking for an argument just having a debate... Its only Monday ?

I'm not arguing with you for a change, I've got a new huckleberry for that now. ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

And I'm not doubting there's an abundance of game where you're talking about, we had to travel down there to find then bigger stuff as well because it just wasn't about locally. 

But to say a bull cross can't get plenty of work up North is crazy IMO. 

I think it was stiff that  said  there's more to go at down south.... Not that you couldn't find the work for a half x?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Or in a day in some cases .....

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I think it was stiff that  said  there's more to go at down south.... Not that you couldn't find the work for a half x?

I'm not doubting that but you can quite easily find out if your bull cross will throw in the towel without the need to drive to the bottom end of the country. 

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not doubting that but you can quite easily find out if your bull cross will throw in the towel without the need to drive to the bottom end of the country. 

But the better tested ones are from the south, that’s totally irrefutable imho 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But the better tested ones are from the south, that’s totally irrefutable imho 

Ok pal. 

I wonder why plenty of southerners were buying dogs off a certain someone from a couple of mile off me? 

Edited by Greb147

Plenty of gear down here,but same as most places allways have shit nights.lots of riflemen about,everyone seems to have a rifle. 1st ferrets,2nd they get a shotgun,3rd a rifle,then 1&2 go in the bin..then,all you hear is night vision this,nv that.bores the shit out of me.theve allways shot 12 Fox,56,37,or 135 pigeons,etc,