did you see the picture of that arrogant c**t in the back of the paper.usual bullshit t shirt and a chain with a padlock around his neck.this wanker is crying about how he wants 50m or so this year yet his team are laying off loads of skilled guys who put him into the best car on the grid.total wanker.yet another good reason to turn f1 off.

• Like 8

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

did you see the picture of that arrogant c**t in the back of the paper.usual bullshit t shirt and a chain with a padlock around his neck.this wanker is crying about how he wants 50m or so this year yet his team are laying off loads of skilled guys who put him into the best car on the grid.total wanker.yet another good reason to turn f1 off.

Its shite anyway. If you want to watch a decent motorsport watch the moto gp or better still world super bike championship. 

• Like 4

Just been smoked by Bottas today as well, if the Finn wasn't so shit on race day they could f**k Hamilton off and hire Russell who's a great talent for a fraction of the cost. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Think Hugo boss made the ss suits....

They did Joe using labourers many of which had been abducted or transferred from prison camps making those suits actually saved them going bust and had recently as 5 years ago found forced Labour at some of its factories in Indian 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Balaur said:

Think Hugo boss made the ss suits....

Always thought those lads looked neat and tidy when standing on a jews head or kicking down a french whores door and now i know why :thumbs:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Its shite anyway. If you want to watch a decent motorsport watch the moto gp or better still world super bike championship. 

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks!

if that wanna be prick feels so strongly about his roots he should swap his car for an ox and fuckoff back:feck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Just been smoked by Bottas today as well, if the Finn wasn't so shit on race day they could f**k Hamilton off and hire Russell who's a great talent for a fraction of the cost. 

Smoked???   He's doing my head in an all...but he wasn't smoked...like him or not he's still no 1....and Russell has a long way to go

18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Smoked???   He's doing my head in an all...but he wasn't smoked...like him or not he's still no 1....and Russell has a long way to go

He got beat after dominating practice, I think he's lost his speed over one lap but the race is another day. Russell is the real deal, been lightning fast whenever he's tested the Merc and destroyed his teammates thus far. 

11 hours ago, si brown said:

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks!

if that wanna be prick feels so strongly about his roots he should swap his car for an ox and fuckoff back:feck:

I've never been a fan of F1 - Touring Car is much more entertaining  :yes:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've never been a fan of F1 - Touring Car is much more entertaining  :yes:

Use to be good years ago when anything went, it’s pants now!

i would rather watch paint dry?

there a right soulless bunch of fuckers

• Haha 1

Wouldn't F1 be more interesting and competitive if the winner started the next race at the back of the grid; second place started second last in the next race, all the way down to tenth points winnner, and the other ten did qualifying laps for their place on the grid ?

Im sure it would be more exciting seeing the "best" drivers battling through the field than starting in front and leading all the way !

Cheers.

8 hours ago, timmytree said:

Black man drives it because the white man taught him. They can only learn, not innovate. That's why blacks have never invented anything or produced anything useful.

They haven't got the brains, the foresight or the stimulus. They see it, they want it, they eat it. That's why they make their kids walk miles to get water from a hole their cows piss in, they can't work out how to build a house next to a waterhole or put a wall around the waterhole to stop animals pissing in it. They need white men over here paying £3 per week to do that for them. I'd rather chuck my £3 down the bog and crap on it.

White supremacy or equal opportunities.......ask a black man what he would truly honestly prefer ?