Some crazy prices

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Yep, my gsd bitch was the old fashioned, straight backed type. Bred from mainly german/eastern european bloodlines. Big, athletic bitch, easy to train, confident, not nervy, excellent guard, totally reliable. Probably the best dog I've ever owned. £50 lol

there still few about , if you do your homework ,  you get one, your right mate , get the above breeding  in the lines, you get quality  Alsatian   in temp/ health , couple lads on here got  well bred  bitch gsds , they put few pics and write ups about them on here . Regards ( jetro) would Buck step in and protect me , i doubt mate, he just to soft with people and dogs, i was watching the other day, he go up to a stranger , tail waging he loves fuss , he just big soft thing lol, but if got his hunting head on , he different animal , he full on  when hunting . suppose really , like my wife always said , he be nightmare if he was  nasty to people or dogs, i have to muzzle when outside, or i have the cops at my  door . Regards  paying for a dog , i either get a lurcher pup from proven  working  dogs , or i get a lurcher from the pound , or any old x breed  gsd x make nice pet , dont know what you pay to day , think it about 80-100 quid , better than £ 3-4000 quid   , dont forget  they all shit and piss the same way, they just dogs end of the day ."

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All they are worth is the 30p for a cartridge to blow their canister off !

To be fair , it’s a legitimate market  people want a cocker spaniel to take on walks in their rab jackets or a frenchie to roll about with a  pug on the couch with.  fair play , I think a lo

Its a mystery to me why people breeding this sort of shit are not prosecuted......if i kept or bred a dog underweight to the point it couldnt function properly id have Rspca on my doorstep......yet th

Posted Images

On 03/07/2020 at 14:54, WILF said:

That’s sound mate, pals and like minds shouldn’t be charging each other for dogs but as you say a token of appreciation is the right thing to do.

Exactly...my little pup came through a friend of a friend of a friend type of thing i had to literally force him to take money....theres still good folk about.

• Like 2
On 02/07/2020 at 22:38, jetro said:

Screenshot_20200702-222434_Chrome.jpg.23ad6569f9ded756644d8065ac14b80b.jpgThat's some amount of  money to be splashing out on dogs.

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200702-222321_Chrome.jpg

Its a mystery to me why people breeding this sort of shit are not prosecuted......if i kept or bred a dog underweight to the point it couldnt function properly id have Rspca on my doorstep......yet the same outcome with an overweight dog is just tolerated.

• Like 4

Was speaking to a girl on Saturday evening and she was saying she made 21k last year and expected to almost double it this year from breeding French Bulldogs. Another fella down the road from me reckons he makes  more from breeding jack Russells than he does from his herd of cattle. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Was speaking to a girl on Saturday evening and she was saying she made 21k last year and expected to almost double it this year from breeding French Bulldogs. Another fella down the road from me reckons he makes  more from breeding jack Russells than he does from his herd of cattle. 

I'd well belive it about the cattle, neighbour bought two fine heifers for 2k, then you see scrub pups, mongrels,  going for 750 to 1k. 

Can't understand it myself personally. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

To be fair , it’s a legitimate market 

people want a cocker spaniel to take on walks in their rab jackets or a frenchie to roll about with a  pug on the couch with. 

fair play , I think a lot of people are jealous of those making bank from the breeds. Who cares in reality ?

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Carraghs Gem said:

Prices are insane and to top it off they have added extra hoops for people to jump through to sell or rehome a dog on donedeal and gumtree..  What breed are you looking for jetro? 

Replied to your message

Atb j 

https://www.(!64.56:886/1115359601/posts/10216893451624637/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=bKFJhDGW9Cw2gCBS

I've just seen these monstrosities shard on FB, one lad says he needs one of them in his life.

Them dogs need a bullet in theirs. ?

A Molloso Presa Mayo, what the hell in God's name..... 

Edited by Greb147
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Anyone paying the prices being asked today on them sites deserves to be shafted

Its tough on a genuine lad looking for a pup these days. Say a lad that's working an average job with just small wage coming in, and like everyone else has the normal bills. 

I would love to know who's spending these thousands on pups. Are they really getting these prices for their pups. 

This isn't helping the stolen dog trade either.

Atb j 

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

A genuine lad ( I dont think) isnt going to be looking for a pup on those sites, a mate of mine recently offered a pup for sale for £200 no fckr was interested, a well bred pup as well

True.

But you understand what I mean.

Some fella just looking for a pup for the family.  

200, I'd have it off him in a heartbeat.

Seen them here, 750 to 1200 for non working jack Russell's

Atb j 

It's all money B.B.

He's  not looking a the 2k, he's looking at x amount of thousands he's going to bank on the 2k. 

I also could be wrong about the fella. He could be a genuine bulldog fancier, and not worried on what he makes on the pups.  It's very easy to judge.

Atb j 

Just now, baker boy said:

You're not wrong about him mate, he's got 4 bitches and they're just money making machines to him

Yeah, thought as much...

I know of a fella over here that spent 20k plus on kennels, just for breeding for the market.  Mostly  French Bull dogs and blue staffies. Making a mint on them.

Dogs to some, are like farm stock, just for money.

Now look at it this way.

If your plumber only bred his four bitches once a year, gives them the best quality of life, care and attention, traceability on all the pups, is he not better than a shady back yard breeder, which you could end up getting a scatter bred dog off.

Is he really doing anything that bad, or is it that he's charging large amounts of money for his pups that makes him look bad 

Atb j