Wildcat mk2

got a couple  of hours spare yesterday evening, so went up to the farmshop to do some pellet testing and hopefully bag a few rats, set up a target at 30yds had about 12 pellet types to try, did the first group ok, 2nd group I forgot to push back the bolt so not thinking reloaded yes 2 more times.after that then realised I had 4 pellets in the barrel (fuming), why can't all pcp airrifless be like weihrauch haha, so off I went home, shroud off, barrel off, managed to push the pellets out with 2 BBQ wooden skewers taped end to end, then in the garden at 20yds managed 16 shots with the hades in a hole slightly bigger that a .22 pellet..hole above my little finger..

20200701_200103.jpg

• Like 2

On 06/07/2020 at 09:50, airbourne said:

the safety catch will only engage if the fx wildcat mk 2 is loaded I have found, I just use that to see weather it is loaded or not, just ordered 2 tins of the Hades to try 

Got mine delivered  yesterday, should last me a while...

20200706_161800.jpg

I started buying my .25 by the case as it saves farting around sending off for more pellets and you get the same batch number which again just makes life easier. 

What do you think to the ATN Phill as I have seen one or two of those s/h for not a lot of money as everyone was buying Pards which I believe is seen as a better solution and certainly lighter than ATN but I like the look of yours.

Phil