EDRD - Its Over

What’s the point in a mag anymore tho? People want to tell fairy tales they just write on here Or Facebook to boost the ego. And get there little pat on the back straight away. Internet will kill working dogs quicker then any anti!

• Like 10

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna post my form back & tell him to keep rest of my subs  to buy a drink or two for him & Irene  as a small thankyou for al his hard work over the years ( think i still got 8-9 months left t

If you know Dave personally you will know he's 100% sound guy who will help you out if he can, anyone slagging the man off about anything needs to take a look in the mirror first. Not saying he's perf

I stopped having it when the peddlers and book sellers completely took over. Ive seen the last copy and not much has changed. I found DH to be a nice bloke to talk to and if I had ever dug with him I

Posted Images

On 01/07/2020 at 18:38, Lamper121 said:

Dave is offering all unspent subscription fees back. The final issue explains how to get it 

Gonna post my form back & tell him to keep rest of my subs  to buy a drink or two for him & Irene  as a small thankyou for al his hard work over the years ( think i still got 8-9 months left to run). I wish Dave & Irene all the very best. Atb

• Like 16

If you know Dave personally you will know he's 100% sound guy who will help you out if he can, anyone slagging the man off about anything needs to take a look in the mirror first. Not saying he's perfect just human like the rest of us. I wish him all the best for the future, shame the mags gone but times change and it's time has come to finish 

• Like 14
19 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Gonna post my form back & tell him to keep rest of my subs  to buy a drink or two for him & Irene  as a small thankyou for al his hard work over the years ( think i still got 8-9 months left to run). I wish Dave & Irene all the very best. Atb

yes im doing the same as you dinosaur, dave can keep the remainder of my subscription, he  is welcome to it, for all the hardwork he put into the magazine thankyou dave.

• Like 5
On 01/07/2020 at 23:16, Bosun11 said:

Not quite... Not the mag direct but it was always about his friends that made a lot of money from selling pups...

That said, its still a shame the mag has come to an end.

Your bang on bosun 

• Like 2
On 02/07/2020 at 20:17, Gypsydog94 said:

What’s the point in a mag anymore tho? People want to tell fairy tales they just write on here Or Facebook to boost the ego. And get there little pat on the back straight away. Internet will kill working dogs quicker then any anti!

Mush spot on?? ? 

• Like 1
On 04/07/2020 at 08:10, poxon said:

Mush spot on?? ? 

true,but lets face it  , the Ban killed off hunting dogs as we know it ,  if you jumped over the fence day/night , you have every fecker on your back now , before the Ban ok you were never wanted on any ground with a running dog or terrier , but bit more lee way back then . Anything to read better than  C/M/W   lol , wonder if see another type  edrd mag again,  maybe like been said they all run  there (last) course ?

• Like 5