EDRD - Its Over

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna post my form back & tell him to keep rest of my subs  to buy a drink or two for him & Irene  as a small thankyou for al his hard work over the years ( think i still got 8-9 months left t

If you know Dave personally you will know he's 100% sound guy who will help you out if he can, anyone slagging the man off about anything needs to take a look in the mirror first. Not saying he's perf

I stopped having it when the peddlers and book sellers completely took over. Ive seen the last copy and not much has changed. I found DH to be a nice bloke to talk to and if I had ever dug with him I

Posted Images

Gutted. I Don’t belive he ever did the Mag Purely for financial reasons Ive subscribed since 1992 edition no. 2 & anytime ive met him at gamefairs or spoken on phone he always came over well. I sent him a waterproof coat once & he gifted me 12 months subscription. Sad day. Atb

• Like 10

been with the magazine, since the first issue and got every year right up to the present,always enjoyed  reading them,have been expecting this for a while, but thought it might have packed up later in the year, havent got this last issue yet, so thanks for heads up, lots of folk will be well paid up on subscriptions but will have to take it on the chin, thought maybe darcy or sleight would have took it on as both are good dogmen and writers, sad its finished.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, grompz said:

been with the magazine, since the first issue and got every year right up to the present,always enjoyed  reading them,have been expecting this for a while, but thought it might have packed up later in the year, havent got this last issue yet, so thanks for heads up, lots of folk will be well paid up on subscriptions but will have to take it on the chin, thought maybe darcy or sleight would have took it on as both are good dogmen and writers, sad its finished.

Dave is offering all unspent subscription fees back. The final issue explains how to get it