Tope fishing

• 3 weeks later...

3 hours ago, longers01 said:

Just talked to my mate and sorted a day on Saturday to have a go for these tope mackerel are about so hopefully should have some sport atb longers01 

Good luck fella!

I'm out Saturday off hartlepuddle on a boat. Be over rough ground maybe wrecks for some fish for the table.

Good luck lads,i'm out later on my little boat for a crack at a big bass after dark on lures,we've had well over 100 bass in the boat in just 5 trips out (all on trolled lures)and the larger ones started to appear well into the evening the other day so it's a evening into the dark session for them tonight.Be safe on the water and let us know how you all got on..

• Like 3

Well was up early this morning went to boat got all gear on hooked tractor on trailer just going to head to the beach then noticed a split hose gutted wasn’t the word always next week how’s you lads get on atb longers01 

61073F6A-4AAE-4FDC-A95A-1B9D29580296.jpeg

• Sad 2

We had a decent day off hartlepuddle. I brought home plenty of makrel and 7or8 decent cod. There were a few fish caught that almost went double figure. Weather was over cast with odd light shpwer so atleast we werent baking. All in all a really enjoyable day, going back in a few week?

• Like 2
15 hours ago, longers01 said:

Well was up early this morning went to boat got all gear on hooked tractor on trailer just going to head to the beach then noticed a split hose gutted wasn’t the word always next week how’s you lads get on atb longers01 

61073F6A-4AAE-4FDC-A95A-1B9D29580296.jpeg

Gutting mate and feel bad now telling you me and my pal had a 30 - 40 Bass brought in the boat session with just over the half dozen that were keepers..There's still time enough for you chaps longers so your'll be bending into one soon enough i'm sure..:victory:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, longers01 said:

Glad you had a good session fireman ye getting new hose today so try again Saturday bigger tides this week so hopefully get amongst them tope atb longers01 

Thanks and yes were having a stonking Bass season so far as it goes and we've had a few teething issues in the past but there soon forgotten when that rod finally bends over,good luck and be safe out there bud :victory:..

On 30/06/2020 at 19:53, longers01 said:

Mate just got this boat cheap 1.9 diesel inboard ready for the tope fishing and live baiting sandeels for the bass atb longers01 

154DC375-53E7-41F5-94A2-86FAB2ECB7F5.jpeg

12C1D3F3-5F5E-4A18-9744-AB4F7BE03DF3.jpeg

Don't know anything about boats but that's a stunning thing...

• Like 1