Few of the ole terriers I bred for myself

1 hour ago, pablo esc said:

Yes Budd, have it all in there in the stock , but names not matter if not worked out for me , and the have so need bit luck as one man once said on here too ?, yes still digging  just about ha ,had one dig two weeks ago , shallow but everything went perfect and with being on your own and out . Other than that it be the season hopefully, especially now that the shows are on and hear that have nothing to try read because off your mates magazines ??

That was meant to say that the shows arnt on lol ,not that i bother going,only odd one every so many years , just like your mates magazines, the got boring?

Agreed mate .Gave up on shows 10 years back .I agree the names don’t matter but as a generalisation ,most types go back to the names if traced far enough .The only reason I describe mine as big name crosses is for want of another name to call it and the fact they were sourced direct if not very close to the root .

Glad to hear you are still at it ,my back won’t allow a full day anymore but the mind is still willing .Got two here that will be my last as it ain’t fair on them not getting the graft they are bred for .

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed mate .Gave up on shows 10 years back .I agree the names don’t matter but as a generalisation ,most types go back to the names if traced far enough .The only reason I describe mine as big name crosses is for want of another name to call it and the fact they were sourced direct if not very close to the root .

Glad to hear you are still at it ,my back won’t allow a full day anymore but the mind is still willing .Got two here that will be my last as it ain’t fair on them not getting the graft they are bred for .

Take on a young lad show him the proper way. And he will do the graft to help you? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Fair play to you FD and with all due respect,i know that you know a proper lifetime of the hunting and terriers and the other ins and outs that comes ones way . I wouldn't say that you too old yet ha ,must be all the heavy work ?, and true enough, have to be realistic in how long to keep terriers in keep for any a man in life , but sure you have it under control?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not too old mate for definite but I’ll damn sure pick my places lol.

When I was younger ,nothing phased me earth wise and I relished a 4 m dig .Nowadays a 1.2 is a good un .

Around me lads don’t want to know to be honest bar a very small minority and I’ve taught a few  of them that are now good lads in their own right .When I was mad for it ,I was very conscious of my own mortality and made sure I passed on what I see as the right way to do things .Nowadays dosnt seem so important .

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

When I was younger ,nothing phased me earth wise and I relished a 4 m dig .Nowadays a 1.2 is a good un .

Around me lads don’t want to know to be honest bar a very small minority and I’ve taught a few  of them that are now good lads in their own right .When I was mad for it ,I was very conscious of my own mortality and made sure I passed on what I see as the right way to do things .Nowadays dosnt seem so important .

Ya not wrong there,it’s like the saying you can’t educate pork ?

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Makes good sense mate and when you was digging the places that were different beforehand you obviously had no fear but also no stupidity . The is some younger lads out there in the minority maybe who keen as but also been around the block bit to know what it's about , unlike a heap nowadays who already think know it all and not want to listen 

• Like 5

Time to cancel this account,hopefully in way that never get back on .get nowhere listening to this , goes round same old shite here and in this type of dogworled. I know this for a fact ,too many facts . Main thing for anyone decent is  guard what is yours and close to you and trust none , ta ta 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, pablo esc said:

Time to cancel this account,hopefully in way that never get back on .get nowhere listening to this , goes round same old shite here and in this type of dogworled. I know this for a fact ,too many facts . Main thing for anyone decent is  guard what is yours and close to you and trust none , ta ta 

Dont rush back. ?

On 14/07/2020 at 09:36, pablo esc said:

What the hell happened here after all the shit you had on here u took exception 2 someone saying thats the 

Chill out ffs