Few of the ole terriers I bred for myself

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you did mate .Funny that we’ve never met yet you have an opinion lol. Never judged your dogs ever ,only the waster holding the lead .In between the pissed up bouts and the drugs I heard you actually walked them a few times .

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yes you did mate .Funny that we’ve never met yet you have an opinion lol. Never judged your dogs ever ,only the waster holding the lead .In between the pissed up bouts and the drugs I heard you actually walked them a few times .

Yes it's a hard life fox flopper 

21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

How’s yours bred anyway Pabs .Nuttal robot stock I’m guessing .

I don't know what you mean by nuttal robot stock , cos I'm not one who's got dogs off people's bred robots and bred them together. Me own dogs are a mix of stuff , without putting Lakeland or Russell in 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Meant to of written root stock mate .f**k me ,only had  the one can .?

Whatever you’ve bred to ,they look tidy mate .You still digging at your age ?

Yes Budd, have it all in there in the stock , but names not matter if not worked out for me , and the have so need bit luck as one man once said on here too ?, yes still digging  just about ha ,had one dig two weeks ago , shallow but everything went perfect and with being on your own and out . Other than that it be the season hopefully, especially now that the shows are on and hear that have nothing to try read because off your mates magazines ??