Four centre forwards, two attacking midfielders.....

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

...and it takes the central defender to play poacher in the box to get the winning goal against ten men    ?

It's a knock out competition, winner takes it all until next game. As a Newcastle supporter I was hoping Norwich would win ?

I think football is in for a shock next few years .

i can’t see the average fan swallowing what’s been going on last few weeks .

ill be very surprised if clubs like rangers take a knee in front of their support. 

I think the premier league are having our eyes out by kneeling as it wouldn’t have gone down well with crowds of certain clubs. 

won’t bother me as I’m done with football anyway 

Some clubs , in particular mine , need to have a look at themselves before preaching To their supportv 

• Like 4

NUFC 0 - 2 MUFC . An humiliating defeat. Humiliating because the home side were forced play like cowards in the 1st half. They are not cowards but their manager forced them to appear so. I have defended Bruce in the past but today he lost any respect that I had for him. Would rather lose 0 - 10 but go down fighting!

On 28/06/2020 at 20:38, eastcoast said:

NUFC 0 - 2 MUFC . An humiliating defeat. Humiliating because the home side were forced play like cowards in the 1st half. They are not cowards but their manager forced them to appear so. I have defended Bruce in the past but today he lost any respect that I had for him. Would rather lose 0 - 10 but go down fighting!

I thought that was a nice game of football yesterday i didnt expect to get anything from Newcastle but thought we could of nicked it if anything.

The highs and lows of being a West Ham fan at the moment one minute im wanting to put a claw hammer through the telly next minute im doing cartwheels up the garden like a mad c**t !

• Haha 2