Teams for this season

What’s everyone teams this season ? Iv got two lurchers here one be 3 in august and starting to look good matured nicely and caught a couple end last season gwpxgrey x colliegrey , my older bitch just turned 8 she’s starting to slow but still puts a shift in and been a decent bitch in her time had a few blips through injury and hitting electric fences , probably gone have a pup out her next year to a decent dog , my pet Russell recently decided she’s game for a bolt aswell lol got a well bred Russell pup coming soon there a week old now from a hunt terrier man and a Russell bitch coming from a mate that a very good bitch 

299F90C7-EBCC-43CD-8A4F-19921D9C1674.jpeg

9AFFE332-5F1A-4E1D-9121-126571091097.jpeg

• Like 12

I’ve not got a team to run like Id planned Originally I wanted two Bedlington greyhound hybrids that I could alternate an keep active between ferreting,lamping and mooching about but one didn’t make what I wanted so I’m down to just me an a young bitch now that’ll be 15months only come season time tbh having the one should work out better as I can give all work to one dog What I’m seeing from her so far I’m in for a good time with her ??

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I’ve not got a team to run like Id planned Originally I wanted two Bedlington greyhound hybrids that I could alternate an keep active between ferreting,lamping and mooching about but one didn’t make what I wanted so I’m down to just me an a young bitch now that’ll be 15months only come season time tbh having the one should work out better as I can give all work to one dog What I’m seeing from her so far I’m in for a good time with her ??

Nothing ever goes to plan for me it doesn’t haha can’t beat having a youngster you’ve got hopes for ! Hope you have a good season ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Nothing ever goes to plan for me it doesn’t haha can’t beat having a youngster you’ve got hopes for ! Hope you have a good season ?

Never goes to plan for me either fella I’ve had Just over 4 years of Bad luck I had one up an coming bitch that was showing real potential die on me the mother Crippled her self shortly after an had to be retired then her other daughter turned out a coward an only good as a rabbiter it was a proper disappointment tbh knowing the calibre of the parents.but they do say bad luck comes in 3s that’s my 3 I could do with a break an get back to normality with the running dogs this young un I’ve got now is showing me hope I couldn’t be more happy with her this one seems to have bottle in spades an is showing real good promise. You to mate hope you have a good season as well stay lucky an safe ????

5 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

What’s everyone teams this season ? Iv got two lurchers here one be 3 in august and starting to look good matured nicely and caught a couple end last season gwpxgrey x colliegrey , my older bitch just turned 8 she’s starting to slow but still puts a shift in and been a decent bitch in her time had a few blips through injury and hitting electric fences , probably gone have a pup out her next year to a decent dog , my pet Russell recently decided she’s game for a bolt aswell lol got a well bred Russell pup coming soon there a week old now from a hunt terrier man and a Russell bitch coming from a mate that a very good bitch 

299F90C7-EBCC-43CD-8A4F-19921D9C1674.jpeg

9AFFE332-5F1A-4E1D-9121-126571091097.jpeg

That GWP lurcher is a cracker Wales1234. 

• Like 1