Single Men - You'll Be Amazed At This Simple Life Hack!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not owned a microwave for years... Mind we just bought a brand new cooker...company that delivers it took the old one away...for free but I had to take it out and put it at the end of the drive f

Keith Floyd bought a country pub / restaurant call the Maltsters Inn he changed the name to Floyds, this was in a village about three miles from me. Well on a stag night pub crawl of a mate mine someb

Keith floyd is one of my favourite chefs... a good slug for the dish and a bottle for me.... cannot fault that type of cooking ?

On 27/06/2020 at 15:45, shaaark said:

I won't have that ceunts face on my telly. Can't stand the egomaniac. Absolute up his own arse PRICK ?

On 27/06/2020 at 15:56, Ken's Deputy said:

A lot of people feel that way. I never really took any notice of him. I just got a passing impression that he was yet another celebrity chef whose trade mark was swearing excessively, for effect. I dismissed him like a troll.

Then, about a year or so ago, I somehow found myself watching one of his " Kitchen Nightmare " episodes. Believe it or not, I quickly became hooked! I couldn't get enough of it and binge watched series after series.

What I realised is that yes, he shouts and swears a lot. The whole deal is also terribly formulaic; Dreadful place. Gordon screams at everyone. They clean the kitchen. He gets a team in to revamp the restaurant. He provides a new menu. Everyone turns over a new leaf. Happily ever after.

Yet, I just found it all greatly entertaining. And the funny thing is? He's actually a very compassionate bloke. He shouts and swears to shake people up and get them out of their ruts. A bit like a Drill Instructor. I like him :)

He may well shout and holler at people but when he was taken out deer stalking he was presented with a relatively easy shot which he declined to take on.  He had some lame excuse about he wasn't sure of the shot, he had something in his eye or a plane was going over, the stalkers facial expression was one of ...  You f***ing weakling, you.  Someone commented  that if Fanny Cradock was behind the trigger that she would definitely have dropped the hammer and been out there with a knife ready to  butcher. He didn't walk the walk when it mattered.

The Mrs uses a sort of see through plastic upside down dish thingy goes over food which stops food exploding up on the roof of the microwave.

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Meece said:

He may well shout and holler at people but when he was taken out deer stalking he was presented with a relatively easy shot which he declined to take on.  He had some lame excuse about he wasn't sure of the shot, he had something in his eye or a plane was going over, the stalkers facial expression was one of ...  You f***ing weakling, you.  Someone commented  that if Fanny Cradock was behind the trigger that she would definitely have dropped the hammer and been out there with a knife ready to  butcher. He didn't walk the walk when it mattered.

The Mrs uses a sort of see through plastic upside down dish thingy goes over food which stops food exploding up on the roof of the microwave.

I remember that episode the fukcing weasel .......

Who the fook owns 2 microwaves? ? I haven't owned A microwave since I was 17.

Seen the episode where he balked at the shot, low point imo. Did anyone see the two nutters that were screaming at the customers? Forget the name now, the guys Mrs made cupcakes or something.... crazy shit.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

21 minutes ago, socks said:

I remember that episode the fukcing weasel .......

Failure to do his duty.  Draw the revolver and shoot him out of hand.  FANNY would have.

4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I got to be honest I watch a fair bit of YouTube cooking with kids and Gordon can't stop foul mouthing, prefer Jamie Oliver myself. Marco Pierre white is well into his deer stalking and will eat a maccy d breakfast can't fault him lol. 

Keith floyd is one of my favourite chefs... a good slug for the dish and a bottle for me.... cannot fault that type of cooking ?

• Like 7
On 27/06/2020 at 15:21, TOMO said:

Not owned a microwave for years...

Mind we just bought a brand new cooker...company that delivers it took the old one away...for free but I had to take it out and put it at the end of the drive for them...by Fecking jesus...looking at it in proper day lite outside...it was embaresing. ..i wrapped cardboard round it cos I didn't want the neighbours seeing it...

When we were hungry we used to pull it out and lick the fat 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, mushroom said:

all these "celebrity" chefs owe him big time ,definitely paved the way for their careers! 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, mushroom said:

Keith Floyd definitely the best followed by Marco Pierre White a bit of stranglers whilst eating and drinking what’s not to like and as for Jamie Oliver and his soppy mate Jimmy and his farm that’s what the off button was invented for....

• Like 2

The lisping essex prick was on a mates shoot and carried on shooting at the end of the drive,when one of the beaters pointed out the keeper had blown for the end of the drive,he replied "do you know who i am?"