Google portraying white Genocide ?

10 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

A bloke who I work with his nephew works for the police Searching through phones laptops etc and he was telling me They can get every bit of info from your phone and location regardless if location has been turned off. 

big brother is watching 

That I do believe brother ?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think I,ll. e alright for a while, only stores a 100 messages before I have to delete all ?

F2952940-EAF8-48BB-BA78-B28C3FF4C748.jpeg

Same as mine Greyman. ..kids at work laugh at when I answer it...

Not that many folk call me..lol

14 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

A bloke who I work with his nephew works for the police Searching through phones laptops etc and he was telling me They can get every bit of info from your phone and location regardless if location has been turned off. 

big brother is watching 

Not true mate,my step son got knife attacked and they knew who did it,(so do i now) and when they nicked the lad they couldn't get into his i phone and apple won't help the old bill.Luck would have it the lad had threatened his ex girlfriend and she went to the old bill and gave them his pass word,without it the old bill could not have got into the phone..

Your location is tracked by what aerial your using, they can get into your phone through your mobile data or blue tooth, if you wont some privacy use wats app to tx of phone.

The police need permission from the company to remove encrypting software 

23 hours ago, fireman said:

Not true mate,my step son got knife attacked and they knew who did it,(so do i now) and when they nicked the lad they couldn't get into his i phone and apple won't help the old bill.Luck would have it the lad had threatened his ex girlfriend and she went to the old bill and gave them his pass word,without it the old bill could not have got into the phone..

There was a news story a couple of years ago. I think it was in america. After a terrorist attack or a mass shooting the 5-0 were trying to get into the attackers iPhone but Apple wouldn't help them. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute

Edited by BGA
  • Like 1