Air Arms S410 Sporter Full Length

Also for sale, again, for the mrs old man is his AA S410 FL Sporter .177

He basically bought these two rifles for the HFT course but has gone off the sport a bit. 

Rifle, is in mint condition aesthetically, and will come with its Qtec, AA slip and two magazines, and also a NS Mountmaster if required, 3-9x50. The rifle is literally empty and so cant be fired [Im waiting for my diving centre guy to open to get me tanks filled] Like the Walther, its just been stored and not shot for months. When I did use it it worked as it should. Accuracy is a joke to be honest and the Qtec is mouse fart quiet.  

Being honest, it could do with a service having been sat for so long and so hence price to reflect. 

• Advertiser
    Rez
  • Date
    24/06/20
  • Price
    £450.00
  • Category

On 24/06/2020 at 12:45, Rez said:

Also for sale, again, for the mrs old man is his AA S410 FL Sporter .177

He basically bought these two rifles for the HFT course but has gone off the sport a bit. 

Rifle, is in mint condition aesthetically, and will come with its Qtec, AA slip and two magazines, and also a NS Mountmaster if required, 3-9x50. The rifle is literally empty and so cant be fired [Im waiting for my diving centre guy to open to get me tanks filled] Like the Walther, its just been stored and not shot for months. When I did use it it worked as it should. Accuracy is a joke to be honest and the Qtec is mouse fart quiet.  

Being honest, it could do with a service having been sat for so long and so hence price to reflect. 

• Advertiser
    Rez
  • Date
    24/06/20
  • Price
    £450.00
  • Category

Pm me regarding the s410 thanks