Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'll be honest couldn't care less one way or another about BLM. Think less than 1% of the scottish population is black.  Yet for some reason loads of folk are constantly posting about it here. Fell out with a friend over it. Everything you talk to him about is about race and oppression.  Fury vs aj talking about boxing aw it will turn into a race war. One mate recommended a band. Apparently the white singer shouldn't be signing a black genre. Hes been cooked up and brainwashed by social media etc. Ended up telling him to f**k off as I couldn't care either way as the area we live is littered with it's own problems. As I say its easier to make a few posts online or join with a group and "protest" for an hour then go home.  Where as addressing real problems in our area would require effort and real work. Too many jokers about on both sides these days looking for an easy pat on the back.

Tbh the vast majority of others don't either, especially enough to make any changes to their lives about it. 

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

As selfish as it sounds I've a close group of family and friends and that's all I need.Im polite to everybody else I come across but would only go out my way for a close group of people. Think in reality most folk are the same.

Right on the mark there fella, I've got too much on my plate to really worry about things out of my control. 

We have to play with the cards we've been dealt with at the end of the day. 

I take people as they come, I've dealt with loads of black lads at work and can honestly say all have been spot on. 

I'd be lying if I was horrified at their presence, they were normal blokes earning a living. 

Edited by Greb147
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

I think it must its only yours and Jigsaws I cant see

Just had someone who knows about phones and computers  and they reckon it's on your end B.B.

Atb j 

55 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Last week here in Ireland .There was a degenerate sentenced to 11 years for raping a 73 old woman in a nursing home he worked in.

???

Seen that.

Should have been publicly hung.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Emmanuel adenisi was his name and he came to Ireland 15 years ago.i think the nursing home was in Kildare.  The old woman had Alzheimer's . He only got 11 years. The feminist groups that are normally very vocal and outraged at the smallest thing have remained silent .

• Sad 2