Saying white lives matter....

On 26/07/2020 at 23:18, Blackmag said:

See I don't eat there shite now you might want to YouTube this and then you can become a expert again on the matter Charlene downes in Blackpool like your hog hunting or your pit bulls Even your arm wrestling see mush you talk shite and when asked to put up your arse goes I get that your  just a troll my advice stay of the kebabs and then hopefully you can still hit the pads ? 

I lived 100 yards from where it happened. My eldest went to Nursery around the corner. It was in the morning, I passed the kebab house to take her to Nursery and the whole front of the kebab house was white tented and filth everywhere. They never did find her body.

I know of lots of firsthand stories of young girls being groomed, raped etc by Pakistani gangs. Been going on for over 30 years now. I'm just glad I taught my daughter what to do! When she was 12, she lived in Bradford with her mum. Some Pakistani bloke pulled up next to her as she was walking home from school and tried it on. My daughter whipped out her phone and started recording him and his car etc, he soon fuucked off!

• Like 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I lived 100 yards from where it happened. My eldest went to Nursery around the corner. It was in the morning, I passed the kebab house to take her to Nursery and the whole front of the kebab house was white tented and filth everywhere. They never did find her body.

I know of lots of firsthand stories of young girls being groomed, raped etc by Pakistani gangs. Been going on for over 30 years now. I'm just glad I taught my daughter what to do! When she was 12, she lived in Bradford with her mum. Some Pakistani bloke pulled up next to her as she was walking home from school and tried it on. My daughter whipped out her phone and started recording him and his car etc, he soon fuucked off!

I gave my daughters pepper spray ??

39 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Them blm b@stards in the states are calling for the genocide of the white race and we've got white liberals and lefties hanging on their every fckn word

There are so many glaring examples that show the blatant demographic replacement of white people....you tell people and it just doesnt seem to register.

Another example.....over 60% of refugees into Britain are Muslims yet 99% Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,UAE,Qatar,Bahrain all have ZERO refugee intake.

I mean what more do you need.....its almost laughable how obvious it all is yet we still cant quite seem to grasp that its happening !

• Like 5

The title of this topic is “saying white lives matter”........

I have said for years that, certainly in my part of England, the white Englishman has completely and utterly ceased to matter....at all.

Its almost pointless complaining about it anymore really, I know that in my heart of hearts but I do it anyway.

It breaks me to say it but White Britain’s can complain until the cows come home but it won’t make a blind bit of difference because we are completely irrelevant to the people making policy.......we are only wanted for our money and that’s it.

I firmly believe that it won’t be until every last white British person has departed the whole stinking mess and left these politicians with all those they seem to value so much above us that they will think “oh shit”........they wanted the disaster of 3rd world living and the sooner they get it the better........not until then is there any hope of change.

My god, what a depressing and defeatist  statement that all is :(   

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Them blm b@stards in the states are calling for the genocide of the white race and we've got white liberals and lefties hanging on their every fckn word

Them blm b*****ds have played an absolute blinder.as I said the other day.

Screenshot_20200724-205746.jpg.6fb783d3c8c3f40d6bff7df3d73bb2dd.jpg

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The title of this topic is “saying white lives matter”........

I have said for years that, certainly in my part of England, the white Englishman has completely and utterly ceased to matter....at all.

Its almost pointless complaining about it anymore really, I know that in my heart of hearts but I do it anyway.

It breaks me to say it but White Britain’s can complain until the cows come home but it won’t make a blind bit of difference because we are completely irrelevant to the people making policy.......we are only wanted for our money and that’s it.

I firmly believe that it won’t be until every last white British person has departed the whole stinking mess and left these politicians with all those they seem to value so much above us that they will think “oh shit”........they wanted the disaster of 3rd world living and the sooner they get it the better........not until then is there any hope of change.

My god, what a depressing and defeatist  statement that all is :(   

That last line says everything.....i think its such a shame that lads like you have given up Wilf you have so much to offer our cause.....intelligent straight talking chaps who can articulate themselves well are so essential to the direction white British people need to take....without sounding like a big girls blouse it actually upsets me to read and listen to people who are not only on the same page but decent citizens who can not just support but actively get involved.... blokes like me who,s name is already dirt cant really put anything into practise as you end up doing more harm than good its such a waste to have these gifts of communication and not put them to good use.....lads like you are of such value Wilf i genuinely hope at some point something clicks in your conscience.....it does me and i can barely string a sentence together !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, mushroom said:

I heard a few stories about it most concerning her mum with pakis and how her body disappeared same happened in kirkham with grooming but a lad I know his 14 year old daughter was involved police moved them out when they knew and the place burned shortly after 

5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That last line says everything.....i think its such a shame that lads like you have given up Wilf you have so much to offer our cause.....intelligent straight talking chaps who can articulate themselves well are so essential to the direction white British people need to take....without sounding like a big girls blouse it actually upsets me to read and listen to people who are not only on the same page but decent citizens who can not just support but actively get involved.... blokes like me who,s name is already dirt cant really put anything into practise as you end up doing more harm than good its such a waste to have these gifts of communication and not put them to good use.....lads like you are of such value Wilf i genuinely hope at some point something clicks in your conscience.....it does me and i can barely string a sentence together !!

Think I said "vote wilf " a while ago ! 

• Haha 1

too soon there will be no white people left.walked around gloucester today and i got a shock.would say 75% of the shit that are about when i am normally working were eastern european,s.most with lots of kids too.some were from farther a field and i do not know where but probably iran/iraq/turks.all you could hear was yip/yip/yip and no native tongue.too late to do anything about this now we are soon to be gone for good.c**ts allowing this should be hung as never have we faced such a massive threat to our way of life.

Today I drove from Blackpool to Longridge. This should have been all through some of the most beautiful countryside in the North West. And it was just a few years back. The fylde coast and into the ribble valley. The whole way I don't think I was out of sight of building sites, new build houses or land acquired signs. All to house people leaving towns and cities because they are shit holes, as they move their homes being taken by the half a million 3rd world scum that came to the UK last year. More than the population of Birmingham entering each year. 

Desperate time ahead 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

They settle here cause they are made welcome, and our authorities bend over backwards for them ,if what farage was showing, with the hotel full of immigrants, is true ,how welcome would they feel if all locals surrounded it with flaming torches chanting  out out out out out ,rather than bitching behind closed doors and on here ? We are rolling over without so much as a growl ,its our kids that struggle to get there own places ,because obviously we have to house the detritus of the world, mad ! 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Where is Dogmandon't hiding..... ?

And what??? Spit it out foxy. 

They are raping your kids by the tens of thousands probably hundreds of thousands flooding your communities with smack bombing and chopping up your citizens whole cities turned into slums. And yor calling me out for a handful of ragheads on a pitch in Dublin. Lololololol. 

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And what??? Spit it out foxy. 

They are raping your kids by the tens of thousands probably hundreds of thousands flooding your communities with smack bombing and chopping up your citizens whole cities turned into slums. And yor calling me out for a handful of ragheads on a pitch in Dublin. Lololololol. 

You're rolling over like a cur just the same. ?

You don't think it's a matter of when and not if over there? 

I've said that our country is finished, we have allowed all what you've said to happen so that shows what resistance we have. 

There's been no collective fight in us whatsover right from the start. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1