Saying white lives matter....

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Actually, you DID say "UK constitution ", hence my long winded reply, but it matters not, I'm sure we are on the same wavelength ?

Also well spotted with the shadow, I must admit I missed it, but on closer inspection of the sign and her hands it's obviously, very badly photoshopped !

Cheers

Just scrolled back you are right mate my mistake the hands cant keep up with the head sometimes my apologies its one of them " i know what i mean even if nobody else does " things ?.....yep,little bit naughty these pics anyone would think they are trying to brainwash us with something !

• Like 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Astanley said:

It doesn't throw a shadow because it's a magical sign , with that sign you can ignore lock down laws and not be arrested ,in fact policemen will kneel before you ,the sign also makes you more virtuous ,and better than everyone else ,the.white race are forbidden to ask you any questions ,you carry the sign your automatically. right , the news media will portray you as a saint ,it doesn't matter what you do ,carry the sign your a saint ,magic ,.Do you want to  change history ? No problem ,carry the sign .

What about this sign.

Screenshot_20200721-114500.jpg.698e649b9858378664737ea65806cdf9.jpg

• Haha 2
On 14/07/2020 at 21:59, maxhardcore said:

It's the mass uncontrolled Unvetted and Unchecked immigration of the last 30 years that's caused the most problems imo.

and soft Gov letting certain folk play every card going .

don't worry,what goes around comes around so we(whites) will be the minority soon and we'll then be treated with "kid gloves":good: