Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

On 30/06/2020 at 07:56, DIDO.1 said:

It's massively changing. We live on the edge of the pennines and the pakis have certainly found it this year. Fckin hundreds of em carrying bbqs, curry pots and flying carpets onto the moors everytime the sun shines. 

Imagine being a white person and seeing a scene of British countryside, a village, a sea side, a TV programme....anything....and thinking 'that will be improved with some coons and a tribe of ragheads' 

Fckin madness 

i bet there are just as many black gun owners as there are white gun owners in this country but the difference is white gun owners prefer to use them in the countryside and blacks prefer to use them in towns/cities?

• Haha 5
On 24/06/2020 at 11:26, WILF said:

If 10 million people stop tuning in then that matters......you see all that shit stop then ! 

But.....we complain and then tune in anyway.......so should we shut up or just stop tuning in ? 

What would be better is if those same 10 million people supported,financed and voted in the same direction and created change in the most direct and obvious way......instead of all this silly " well im not watching football anymore so there im doing my part "

You get the change you want and still get to watch the footie....common sense no ?

• Like 1
On 24/06/2020 at 11:38, Blackmag said:

I didn't as the prem  doesn't interest me anymore wilf and all this blm on shirts ect  just makes me more not watch it didn't the fa put all this money in to kick racism out yet all theses are still saying it exists in football are they saying it failed then I hear South shields fc are welcoming all wlm supporters that's caused a stir 

Why does it matter whats written on a football shirt....i dont like it just as much as you but i tune in to watch competitive sport nobody is going to politicize sport for me.

1 vote at the ballot box means more to pro white right wing movements than 100 people refusing to watch the telly !

On 26/06/2020 at 18:28, green lurchers said:

Communists use language and psychology as a weapon. Their constant vilification of enemies is a form of psychological warfare. It puts America and Americans on trial. The verdict is always guilty. Facts don’t matter because the Left does not want to resolve the problems they complain about. They use those problems to agitate and provoke, hoping conflict becomes unavoidable and thereby creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Their hatred is tactical.

Brilliantly put that....ive been saying for years how BLM as a name is superb marketing.

Have someone stand in front of you and simply say " Black Lives Matter ".........apart from " yes i agree ".....there is absolutely no comeback that will not cause offence......brilliant !

On 26/06/2020 at 21:55, Bobtheferret said:

Not read all this thread and this point may have been made but this BLM movement will have caused more racism between whites and blacks than anything since the 60’s is my guess and done more to damage to the progress that has been made in equality than any far right hate group ever have. Normal ordinary good people that never considered judging people by the colour of their skin are being made out to be racist and guilt tripped simply for being white! It’s madness and causes resentment and anger that simply wasn’t there before. The more anyone goes on about being victimised the more it becomes true, keep talking about racism enough and you won’t cure it you will create it by putting massive chips on young black shoulders, making them entitled and less likely to work hard and contribute to society. It’s vicious cycle that won’t end until the media and the left stop all this bullshit. 

I truly believe blacks have bitten the hand that feeds them one too many times now and will forever be resented.

A logical and sensible step forward to me now would be to simply admit that this experiment hasnt worked....we shouldnt have to live like this anymore.

It is ok to prefer peaceful separation over conflict and violence.

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Why does it matter whats written on a football shirt....i dont like it just as much as you but i tune in to watch competitive sport nobody is going to politicize sport for me.

1 vote at the ballot box means more to pro white right wing movements than 100 people refusing to watch the telly !

For me nash top level football lost something years ago and as time as gone on its become even less of a interest to me were years ago it was different now I watch non league which as you know is at a good level and more enjoyable for me anyway but by putting that shite on back of a shirt and kneeling just makes me want to put it on even less 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What would be better is if those same 10 million people supported,financed and voted in the same direction and created change in the most direct and obvious way......instead of all this silly " well im not watching football anymore so there im doing my part "

You get the change you want and still get to watch the footie....common sense no ?

Fair one mate.

I can only speak for me mate, but I personally don’t want to watch.....just for me it’s a bridge too far.

Im not slagging anyone who still chooses to watch, people can do what they like.

On another note, I was chatting with my pal the other night and we was saying can you see Glasgow Rangers doing all that take a knee shite at Ibrox ?.......I don’t think so ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2