Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

Can't read it.They want me to start a free trial.feck that..

Its all fake bias  bs put a job enter in the equation or national service in the mix thers less than 50O protesters. In total worldwide   ?flip side  inc Marxists  Antifa scrounges and lazy freeloading  cnts  there a world wide movement lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

Chicago today is like NY 30 years ago.  In the early nineties the NY  homicide rate was about  2500 a year. NYPD stop and frisk brought the homicide rate down to below 600 a year. These cops were accused of racial profiling . Reality is the saved thousand of lives.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, MH1 said:

It's massively changing. We live on the edge of the pennines and the pakis have certainly found it this year. Fckin hundreds of em carrying bbqs, curry pots and flying carpets onto the moors everytime the sun shines. 

Imagine being a white person and seeing a scene of British countryside, a village, a sea side, a TV programme....anything....and thinking 'that will be improved with some coons and a tribe of ragheads' 

Fckin madness 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4