Saying white lives matter....

Dogfox/greb/henrys cat... I don't know you from Adam, strange thing is, we would more than likely get on if we met in person?just chill and enjoy the different opinions, don't bite, listen a bit more, there's some good lads on here?

Just to add, there's no cnut f****d up more threads on here than your good self and many other user names?people in glass houses and that?

You have mouthed off to some well respected Members on your short time on here, manners cost f**k all, even a username on the web?just learn to play the game bud, have a nice day, and I sincerely mean that?

• Like 5

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

So armed forces day events are cancelled up and down the country due to corana yet blm can protest and blacks can throw street parties what a fecking joke they kept that quiet in the media cnuts 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Which personality posted this time lol ?

Non max it's fact  ?I get your ashamed to be white British and with it's traditions and values I get that  yet you slag lads that are patriotic that have values and morals about there country and how it's going that I get but what I really  don't get is how your fans can sing the name of  a paedophile and stick up for him because he plays for you ? or  watch women and kids getting abuse in the street and do nothing but watch i suppose it's not fair ?to get involved  and the way you have spoke about white women what's up max if you couldn't pull one ?you should of pm ray  (bird) would of put you right ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Who's sang the name of a pedophile by the way ?

Thats another of your untruths and misconceptions to try and get a few internet likes or pats on the back so to speak .

You really are a DAN

Ya desperate confused .com f****r ?

Your scummy fans did there only one Adam Johnson or Adam Johnson he shags who he wants oh Adam Johnson shags who he wants were just two of the chants do you want the clips putting up the only thing desperate was safc trying to stay in the prem

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No wonder your employees find it so easy to take your contracts from under your feet .

How can any man have any respect for a lying desperate c**t like yourself ?

Well you don't need to worry about anyone taking your business because I can't see any self respecting man stood at Appleby trying to flog copper cocks to the gypsies ? anything else take it to pm as not to spoil the thread 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Some did ' vast majority did not.

But the facts are you have stated that I personally DID

Which is untrue and an childish attempt by you at Slander when childish name calling on thread after thread by yourself ain't going your way ?

FANNY ??

I apologise for my wording max but it's not the first time your club played someone under investigation for sexual assault is it max Titus shambles was another show me were I have called you a name it's not the first time you have accused me of something that you couldn't prove and as for name calling you are the worst one on here 

Edited by Blackmag
19 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If your not in a certain clique on here you can't have your say lol

Or they do throw their toys out the pram ( big style )

One rule for them 

One for others and the same crew have the audacity to complain about Left wing extremists wanting it all their own way ?

You don’t half find umbrage with anything max 

Sure your a chick 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The key words being 

Under Investgation.

Now get back under your rock ya lowlife fanny ?

Still shouldn't of been any were  near that pitch just think if toon had done what you lot have playing  Johnson /brambles you would of been all over it shocking the fa allowed it I was going to say they should of given you a points deduction but you didn't have enough even  if they wanted to ?? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Still shouldn't of been any were  near that pitch just think if toon had done what you lot have playing  Johnson /brambles you would of been all over it shocking the fa allowed it I was going to say they should of given you a points deduction but you didn't have enough even  if they wanted to ?? 

That's not half as bad as letting Bobby Charlton play with a comb over like that. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Mercedes F1 team are really getting behind their driver Lewis Hamilton. They are changing their livery black for the 2020 season, car looks epic like. 

Ebq8F3ZXsAMfaJv.jpg

Reminds me of the lotus from the 70's, very nice ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

looks nice apart from that stupid fecking thing in front of the drivers eye line to protect them.should have put some angled pillars where the wing mirrors are as they do not use them anyway

Yeah I hated them when it was introduced but you soon get used to it, funnily enough most drivers were against the halo.