Saying white lives matter....

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Some of the comments beneath are interesting and imho show the true voice of the uk 

non twitter account holding regular people 

Times have changed if someone said @retweet my hashtag comment “ few yrs back theyd go down under a hail of  hashtag left hooks lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

If ya son daughter started calling the odds in ya house they got two choices , shut the fk up or pack ya bags go pay ya own rent ya own bills   buy ya own food   Watch wat channel tv pay for ya broad band and call the shots in ya own gaff    Since when have kids who never worked get ther own way ? Except nowdays  ? Who really panders to little no nothing no working little cnts except liberal labour twats 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

We have educated the black man ,the same black man that has never invented a single fecking thing ,is born lazy ,has learnt to play the race card at every opportunity  in a land where the natives are too week to say f**k all .
We are being attacked  from two sides from within our own lands ffs .Who,apart from Enoch Powell would have put money on that 50 years ago ?

Unless there is civil unrest very soon we will be too downtrodden to f***ing care ,a very sad state of affairs .

Totally agree. If something is worth fighting for then get of your hole and start swinging. 

• Like 2

Racism has only ever worked one way and always will do. BLM is all over the World at the moment but a tiny WLM at a football ground has upset them all. It's been mentioned on threads before but some people with power are behind all this BLM bs and there driving it for there own purposes. American "White Supremacists" predicted all this decades ago and where seen as a laughing stock,there words have opened a few eyes now though . It's like it's almost racist just to be White these days .

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, MickC said:

Racism has only ever worked one way and always will do. BLM is all over the World at the moment but a tiny WLM at a football ground has upset them all. It's been mentioned on threads before but some people with power are behind all this BLM bs and there driving it for there own purposes. American "White Supremacists" predicted all this decades ago and where seen as a laughing stock,there words have opened a few eyes now though . It's like it's almost racist just to be White these days .

Here’s where’ it’s at Soros democrat backed blm tells u straight. , cause the drama stoke the pot entice trump in to battle  just before elections  divert away from the corrupt swamp dem media also backed by Soros  big game of chess using  Antifa also paid by Soros to uspset the cart   Now they play the Jesus card to add more fuel waiting  for a  forceful reaction from trump then play the big racist card on trump yaaaaaaawwwwwn  so fkn boring now hope it backfires on the radical Marxist movements 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play to a lot of Burnley lads that have stuck up for this lad and he's gained a lot of support all over and rightly so  no doubt he will lose his job as will his girlfriend but they haven't done anything wrong but tell the truth there's more black footballers more black actors more black mps more black businesses now so how the feck are they oppressed theses days  oh and more black on black murders more black prisoners more black convicted drug dealers 

what those burnley lads should do is let the board know at burnley fc if they are any life time bans being dished out to those lads that hired the banner plane not to bother renewing their season tickets either hit them in the pocket and boycott the whole club and let them know this in no uncertain terms as for a police investigation really ?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, pengelli said:

what those burnley lads should do is let the board know at burnley fc if they are any life time bans being dished out to those lads that hired the banner plane not to bother renewing their season tickets either hit them in the pocket and boycott the whole club and let them know this in no uncertain terms as for a police investigation really ?

Who tuned into football this week ?.......

I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your knees shit and BLM on the back of the shirt......and yet millions still supported it ? 

I didn’t tune in and I won’t.....ever again.......life is simple.......just don’t support this shit.

I have loved my team for what seems like forever but no more, to support it is to condone it and I won’t do that.

• Like 17
24 minutes ago, pengelli said:

Sounds like that's what's happening peng it's caused a divide in opinion with there fans split on it and they have had a lot from other clubs agreeing it's gone to far and about the police investigation in to it 

Edited by Blackmag

If 10 million people stop tuning in then that matters......you see all that shit stop then ! 

But.....we complain and then tune in anyway.......so should we shut up or just stop tuning in ? 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Who tuned into football this week ?.......

I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your knees shit and BLM on the back of the shirt......and yet millions still supported it ? 

I didn’t tune in and I won’t.....ever again.......life is simple.......just don’t support this shit.

I have loved my team for what seems like forever but no more, to support it is to condone it and I won’t do that.

I didn't as the prem  doesn't interest me anymore wilf and all this blm on shirts ect  just makes me more not watch it didn't the fa put all this money in to kick racism out yet all theses are still saying it exists in football are they saying it failed then I hear South shields fc are welcoming all wlm supporters that's caused a stir 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I didn't as the prem  doesn't interest me anymore wilf and all this blm on shirts ect  just makes me more not watch it didn't the fa put all this money in to kick racism out yet all theses are still saying it exists in football are they saying it failed then I hear South shields fc are welcoming all wlm supporters that's caused a stir 

Mate, I can only speak from my own prospective......I’m a London lad and a West Ham fan.

Over the years I have supported an old traditional London club, it’s core support comes from an area absolutely decimated by these dirty animals.

Never mind the shit football and two bob nature of our team and set up, lads have ploughed their money and their life into supporting that club and they turn round and rub people’s noses in the shit that football is their escape from ?, the daily multicultural hell they have to live in? ........nah, I don’t f***ing think so mate, they can f**k off ! 

If someone ain’t for you then they are against you in my mind.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I can only speak from my own prospective......I’m a London lad and a West Ham fan.

Over the years I have supported an old traditional London club, it’s core support comes from an area absolutely decimated by these dirty animals.

Never mind the shit football and two bob nature of our team and set up, lads have ploughed their money and their life into supporting that club and they turn round and rub people’s noses in the shit that football is their escape from ?, the daily multicultural hell they have to live in? ........nah, I don’t f***ing think so mate, they can f**k off ! 

If someone ain’t for you then they are against you in my mind.

Good post brother 

• Like 2