Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

You can’t disagree with the Marxist  movement in any shape or form , to do so will equate to you being a racist , it’s pretty well thought out and designed so it’s ideals cannot be discussed or contradicted 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 10

I wonder why Burnley did it though....I mean surly it’s not for the reason that everyone wants to say but don’t 

it can’t be 

could it ? 

if you really want to see how out of touch footballers are listen to Micah Richards post match analysis . 

totally clueless as to What is actually happening in the real world 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

You can’t disagree with the Marxist  movement in any shape or form , to do so will equate to you being a racist , it’s pretty well thought out and designed so it’s ideals cannot be discussed or contradicted 

If you read some of the nazi depositions from the Nuremberg trials, when Adolfo hitler asked his senior advisors how they could get the German public to support a German invasion of Europe they replayed its simple you create a common enemy and brand anyone that doesn’t support you as a racist traitor, strange that the same ploys are being used today and working, ??

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you read some of the nazi depositions from the Nuremberg trials, when Adolfo hitler asked his senior advisors how they could get the German public to support a German invasion of Europe they replayed its simple you create a common enemy and brand anyone that doesn’t support you as a racist traitor, strange that the same ploys are being used today and working, ??

Fully agree ? debate and criticism is not part part of the package 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

How many of these footballers would rather not "take the knee" ?

They know fine well if they don't they will be branded as facist racists,  and hounded by the left wing lunatics on social media !

Cheers.

Agree mate it’s total bollox it’s got to the point if u don’t knee u could be branded as racist , it’s beyond far fetched reality it’s di bollox lol it’s getting boring listening to these Marxist cnts itl. All backfire on the cnts no one trusts the media and ther lame attempts to distort the truth  and the truth will dawn on these bone idle cnts one day 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8451435/amp/Burnley-fan-White-Lives-Matter-plane-posted-racist-P-messages-online.html

the new hated couple of the year ...

I feel for these two as they will now be muck raked to death 

f**k the daily mail, horrible load of b*****ds !

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k the daily mail, horrible load of b*****ds !

All media distorts the other sides of opinions. But that cats out the bag and they still continue ther fake leftie narrative it’s laughable  even the uneducated which includes me knows the media and these liberal fakers are spouting bs fake news 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

All this nonsence going on it is so stupid. It just makes you shake your own head and think. 

What the feck is happening..

Don't know what else to say about it all to be honest..

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, king said:

All this nonsence going on it is so stupid. It just makes you shake your own head and think. 

What the feck is happening..

Don't know what else to say about it all to be honest..

It’s incredible the giving and bowing in forgiveness to  the brainwashed so called educated are  performing , put a job center  in front of the few thousand both sides of the pond and they run a mile  pandering to a minority is lowlife  , il discuss life’s situations to a man that works but not to some spotty faced cnt who’s never put in the system and that is what it’s become pandering to mouthy little cnts 

Edited by green lurchers