Airdale Breeders

Would anyone know of any Airdale Terrier breeders, a good friend of mine is after one but she's struggling.

She has found one breeder in Scotland but is 9th in a que for a pup.

Though she's no stranger to working terriers, this Airdale would simply be the family dog and she wants one as an Airdale was the family dog she grew up with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

On 22/06/2020 at 20:52, Bosun11 said:

Would anyone know of any Airdale Terrier breeders, a good friend of mine is after one but she's struggling.

She has found one breeder in Scotland but is 9th in a que for a pup.

Though she's no stranger to working terriers, this Airdale would simply be the family dog and she wants one as an Airdale was the family dog she grew up with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

There’s some down road from me breeds them although I don’t know them could possibly get a number.  near Burnley

• Like 1

I remember a neighbour had two Airdales probably 50 years ago, they were show dogs and were always very expensive here.I think they started my interest in hunting dogs,the way these dogs caught and killed stray cats impressed me as a kid,even catching one in their inground pool,trying to escape.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

One my disappointments in the dog game is not havin an Airedale at some point, was gutted sky cat never bred hers

Same, & the lad that who SC got hers of off packed up I think.

You do get the odd airedale pack here in France, never hunted with a pack of them, but have hunted with hound packs that have the one airedale.

• Like 1

the guy sky cat got hers from still has dogs but not airedales, he got his as a pup from a lad who brought them back from canada, i took two from him down to clive rees down in wales he intended to introduce them in to a hound pack.

a good number of years now we were going down to the welsh game fair and were stopping at the halfway inn at aberwstwyth as my mates dad owned it and  we were asked to take two pups down with us, he met us there and we had a chat and that was the last i heard, the lad sky got hers from was stevie d who stayed in stonehouse but has now moved tohuntly. another guy that got  one was wee peter, m but it was moved on by peter.

• Like 1