Price of pups

19 minutes ago, Lost in cyberspace said:

he has just dropped his price from £3000 to £2500 Paul Waddington the same man who wrote in CMW that he would never register a pup with the KC again as its just a money making exercise

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/2756530-nighthunter-whippet-puppies-for-sale-derby.html

Its no him that is selling the pups 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess you pay what YOU think a pup is worth. My last one was exactly what I was looking for, a well bred first cross Deer Grey. The guy wanted £250, a pittance, I thought, for the right dog. I

when   I was a kid there were lots of  mongrels and they would all work pretty much, and were free mostly, sweep was 10 bob and caught hundreds of rabbits far more than the runners.      

Anyone got a spaniel to put over my. Bedlington bitch we could knock out some ( Bed springs ) at a grand each ? ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Says mum an dad are on YouTube under nighthunter? 

An to think people were moaning when whippets were £700. 

Dog prices are just getting silly now. 

On the whippet thread some has put a quote from him saying its nothing to do with him looks like he used his middle and first name on different post f..king peddlers lol 

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

Price for pups ? Stud fees just as bad just had a casual browse at whippets at stud haha some want ? £500 ? And i bet they av never seen a rabbit let alone caught one ? The feckin worlds gone nuts ? 

Coursing studs been £500-1000 for 10+ years but if you mention that you get called a clueless crabbing b*****d that doesn’t know what they’re talking about ?

28 minutes ago, two crows said:

only when its you lol I still want  to know if pp lifted your leg and made you bitter.

I’m not bitter I only come on this site for a laugh & it’s too easy to touch on your kennel blindness ?

Edited by Shadow100