Price of pups

3 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

No atherstone was far enough managed to get through cannock in one piece tho ? ? 

3 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

No atherstone was far enough managed to get through cannock in one piece tho ? ? 

Oh Atherstone is OK at least the dunt eat there young

• Haha 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess you pay what YOU think a pup is worth. My last one was exactly what I was looking for, a well bred first cross Deer Grey. The guy wanted £250, a pittance, I thought, for the right dog. I

when   I was a kid there were lots of  mongrels and they would all work pretty much, and were free mostly, sweep was 10 bob and caught hundreds of rabbits far more than the runners.      

Anyone got a spaniel to put over my. Bedlington bitch we could knock out some ( Bed springs ) at a grand each ? ? 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, two crows said:

I have a  teem of cockers of my own breeding, and I often have lads  wanting pups and if  I need one  I do it,  they will be fair for the breed, but spare pups have to be going rate or they be bought up and sold on. 

1882714206_home013.JPG.6e69f5510d555445e4c9101c71651411[1].jpg

That's a very good point.

12 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Get into the Vegemite shaaark,marmite is fckin horrible,lol.

Lol get a grip mate, marmite's the proper stuff!! No need to make a tad more subtle ? 

Will give it a try though if I see it on the shelf somewhere lol ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Lol get a grip mate, marmite's the proper stuff!! No need to make a tad more subtle ? 

Will give it a try though if I see it on the shelf somewhere lol ?

The secret is to only use a small scraping on toast,it goes a long way.Everyone here was raised on it but it's never too late to change,sort of like a born again Christian lol.I tried Marmite once ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

The secret is to only use a small scraping on toast,it goes a long way.Everyone here was raised on it but it's never too late to change,sort of like a born again Christian lol.I tried Marmite once ?

That's how I learnt the hard way never to lick a knife...not by cutting my tongue but by making an ex-girlfriend marmite on toast!?

My tongue still hasn't forgiven me.

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Tax man will come calling for his cut?

Will they though ? 

weighing 90k into a few holidays, nights out , clothes  , cars , gadgets etc will keep you going a while like (a fortnight in my wife’s handbag anyway ) so you’ll free up your real cash for the house etc 

fair play 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You know what the gig is there though, your buying the cage and getting the ferrets free. 

Didn't read the ad when I first saw it, but now I have, yep, I agree. Safe to say, loki and jellybean will not be rocking up to my house! ??

• Haha 1

I'll be looking for a pup this time next year but certainly have no intention of paying silly, silly money for one. I'll be putting the word about the local boys in plenty of time to see who's planning on breeding in the hope of paying a realistic price. I've got a nice keen three quarter whippet quarter beddy dog here so if i can find someone who wants to use him over a suitable bitch that may be the way to go.

I can't remember a time when there wasn't a dog in the house but with today's prices, extortionate vets costs etc a dog is fast becoming a luxury item which is a real shame in my opinion.

1 hour ago, welshphil said:

I'll be looking for a pup this time next year but certainly have no intention of paying silly, silly money for one. I'll be putting the word about the local boys in plenty of time to see who's planning on breeding in the hope of paying a realistic price. I've got a nice keen three quarter whippet quarter beddy dog here so if i can find someone who wants to use him over a suitable bitch that may be the way to go.

I can't remember a time when there wasn't a dog in the house but with today's prices, extortionate vets costs etc a dog is fast becoming a luxury item which is a real shame in my opinion.

Any photos of your dog and what size is he?