I Work Whippets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hark at it, reread it and it says i was at work,iv'e only just sat down to chill now and maybe if i can be bothered i'll ring him from home tonight.But i got my kids to spend time with first and no on

Without wishing to patronise the ol fella i dont think theres no harm in being courteous and looking after our own wherever possible,particularly in the times we currently find ourselves in.....hopefu

IWW has had a kick in the bollocks off life recently (as we all do ) he knows he's got help and good vibes in bucket fulls off this site ,he won't want any one tip toeing round him .

Well then, I wouldn't mind being the bloke who delivered seven planks to me, today. Seven, sixteen foot long. Nine inch wide. One inch thick planks. On the truck.

Then, he lifted them All, at once, and put them on the ground!!! ? How is that even humanly possible?! It's not as if he was built like The Rock or anything either! I couldn't fukcing believe it!

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well then, I wouldn't mind being the bloke who delivered seven planks to me, today. Seven, sixteen foot long. Nine inch wide. One inch thick planks. On the truck.

Then, he lifted them All, at once, and put them on the ground!!! ? How is that even humanly possible?! It's not as if he was built like The Rock or anything either! I couldn't fukcing believe it!

Just technique mate ? 

49 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

He's been eating his shredded wheat ;)

• Like 1
Just now, iworkwhippets said:

He did ring and i thanked him for it im doing ok lads main reason i dunna come on here anymore is cos ive nowt constructive to post what we having no ferrets or dogs

oh and weres my manners, i hope everyone is doing ok ,,,    that includes mr no it all ?

• Like 1