I Work Whippets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hark at it, reread it and it says i was at work,iv'e only just sat down to chill now and maybe if i can be bothered i'll ring him from home tonight.But i got my kids to spend time with first and no on

Without wishing to patronise the ol fella i dont think theres no harm in being courteous and looking after our own wherever possible,particularly in the times we currently find ourselves in.....hopefu

IWW has had a kick in the bollocks off life recently (as we all do ) he knows he's got help and good vibes in bucket fulls off this site ,he won't want any one tip toeing round him .

Was flat out at work so couldn't ring him but sent him a text today asking if all was well with him and he replied it was,i'll ring him tomorrow for a chat when iv'e time..Just letting folk know :victory:..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, tb25 said:

No time to ring lol.24 hours in aday

Hark at it, reread it and it says i was at work,iv'e only just sat down to chill now and maybe if i can be bothered i'll ring him from home tonight.But i got my kids to spend time with first and no one comes before them so please fcuk off as at least i took the time to bother to get his  number from him so i can check on him if i ever feel the need to,what you done for him Mr Rightous?.

• Like 12