I Work Whippets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hark at it, reread it and it says i was at work,iv'e only just sat down to chill now and maybe if i can be bothered i'll ring him from home tonight.But i got my kids to spend time with first and no on

Without wishing to patronise the ol fella i dont think theres no harm in being courteous and looking after our own wherever possible,particularly in the times we currently find ourselves in.....hopefu

IWW has had a kick in the bollocks off life recently (as we all do ) he knows he's got help and good vibes in bucket fulls off this site ,he won't want any one tip toeing round him .

13 hours ago, WILF said:

He is on a caravan holiday with Gnasher I heard ? Lol 

Not that funny fella,considering it was you who put him off coming on here again,with your "dogs trick" slagging of him,hes only lonely,and engaging in with us,yes he may need,want help,no ones got anyone in a headlock ,help if you feel you want/can,say nothing if you cant.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Not that funny fella,considering it was you who put him off coming on here again,with your "dogs trick" slagging of him,hes only lonely,and engaging in with us,yes he may need,want help,no ones got anyone in a headlock ,help if you feel you want/can,say nothing if you cant.

Dry your eyes mate, it was only a joke but if everything to do with IWW has to involve weeping and wailing and talking to the bloke likes he’s 2 years old then you are right, I’d best shut up and leave it to others ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No ones crying mate,a bit of compassion for a long standing,genuine member of a guy whos struggling dont take much.after all its the general section,and a club so to speak.why do people join clubs.??you seem to be the guy whos struggling,never off here,jumping on every topic,must be bored out your soul.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

IWW has had a kick in the bollocks off life recently (as we all do ) he knows he's got help and good vibes in bucket fulls off this site ,he won't want any one tip toeing round him .

Bang on,just liked a bit of comunication with others,he did that before his wife passed,so no dramas,death of a loved one can ruin you.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

No ones crying mate,a bit of compassion for a long standing,genuine member of a guy whos struggling dont take much.after all its the general section,and a club so to speak.why do people join clubs.??you seem to be the guy whos struggling,never off here,jumping on every topic,must be bored out your soul.

Haha, I have plenty of time on my hands.....it’s tidy, I can heartedly recommend it ?