New kit,

25 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

This poor thing is terrified, a few days pampering and she'll be grand no doubt, she's very docile, next seasons champion I hope lol

Bothers me when get kits like that, no need for it really. Easy to make sure they are well handled. I have had a few wild ones that haven't been and managed to tame them, some of them older than kits aswell, surprised still got all my fingers! Something about me likes the challenge I think!

I've got a litter of my own breeding now, first one, 5week old yesterday. Handled daily by me and the wife and kids make sure they are well and truly used to being handled by different people by time they go.?

Sure yours will be rate now pal.

IMG-20200618-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200618-WA0033.jpg

• Like 3

i got 3 stitches from a huge hob years ago,f****n thing latched on when i was getting it out of a box,my mates hob,horrible b*****d ...i still remember the pain ,took a few minutes to get it off ,the dirty cnut...made me very nervous of the little beauties for a long while after 

10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

1st time away from the litter mates,, must throw them out of kilter, she's very placid, 

Screenshot_20200618_232438_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

It definitely knocks them leaving their litter, nothing worse than picking up some tame kits and getting home after a drive with a box of screaming lunging b*****ds. I just put the box in the hutch and let them settle down for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2020 at 07:34, jigsaw said:

i got 3 stitches from a huge hob years ago,f****n thing latched on when i was getting it out of a box,my mates hob,horrible b*****d ...i still remember the pain ,took a few minutes to get it off ,the dirty cnut...made me very nervous of the little beauties for a long while after 

I’ve got one like that call him jaws , some times at home he’s a twat but never bitten out while working just at home , normally I’d  get rid but he’s just to good of a worker ,and it’s not a trait he passes to his young so not all bad .just have be vigilant while at home lol 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I’ve got one like that call him jaws , some times at home he’s a twat but never bitten out while working just at home , normally I’d  get rid but he’s just to good of a worker ,and it’s not a trait he passes to his young so not all bad .just have be vigilant while at home lol 

i wouldnt have a biter of any form,he wouldnt see the light of the next day if he bit me bad ...at this minute ,the daughter is asleep and the 3 ferrets are around the room somewhere sleeping too lol..the litter tray is on the floor and they jump in if necessary,, i never realised they could be trained and trusted to be so clean until of late...i have a new respect for them now lol

• Like 1