24 yrs ago

26 minutes ago, Chid said:

The IRA blew up the arndale centre injuring over 200 people luckily there was no deaths 

Happened 15th June , how come we are forgetting these acts of terrorism?

34 minutes ago, Chid said:

Happened 15th June , how come we are forgetting these acts of terrorism?

I don’t think it’s a case of forgetting mate, more a case of moving on.

Them blokes are never coming back, they won’t even let them form a government here and they will rightly be forgotten except by those whose history is republican violence.

But, you let them have that, don’t make them bad people same as it don’t make orangemen bad people for remembering King Billy.

I have enough having to spend each day watching coons and lefty’s cry about history they don’t like.

We don’t need to act like babies as well, we are hopefully made of better stuff ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

My wife’s granny used to introduce me as “this is my granddaughters boyfriend/husband....he is catholic but he is very nice !” Lol Lol ? 

I wouldn’t mind, I was rooting for the UVF ! Lol 

As has been said, all best left and especially seeing as we all have a bigger enemy ;) 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

My wife’s granny used to introduce me as “this is my granddaughters boyfriend/husband....he is catholic but he is very nice !” Lol Lol ? 

I wouldn’t mind, I was rooting for the UVF ! Lol 

As has been said, all best left and especially seeing as we all have a bigger enemy ;) 

You were rooting for the uvf ehh... very interesting.

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You were rooting for the uvf ehh... very interesting.

To qualify mate, I’m English and patriotic, we were at war with republicans at the time.....of course I was rooting for the loyalist side.

Id have thought that was obvious ? 

Im also catholic so for me, it was nation over religion and I think you will find most English think that way.

Now, as I say, there a bigger things to worry about not that I was intensely worried about Irish nationalism or republicanism anyway because I wasn’t .

• Like 2

My old mate [ stand up Steve ] was in a bar in co Wicklow years ago at the end of the night the Irish national anthem played ,he didn't recognise it so obvs never stood up ,he got kicked all over the place ,now when a unfamiliar song comes on the jukebox wherever he is ,he stands up ,says he will  never fall for  it again ?

• Haha 17
Just now, Astanley said:

My old mate [ stand up Steve ] was in a bar in co Wicklow years ago at the end of the night the Irish national anthem played ,he didn't recognise it so obvs never stood up ,he got kicked all over the place ,now when a unfamiliar song comes on the jukebox wherever he is ,he stands up ,says he will  never fall for  it again ?

????

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Funny there's never a peep outta ye on the anniversary of loyalist atrocities. 

But why would I . The arndale was in the city in the country of my birth ? 

9 minutes ago, Chid said:

But why would I . The arndale was in the city in the country of my birth ? 

Mate I lived just up the road when they blew up the pub in Woolwhich......you wipe your mouth and move on, you have to ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

your a shit stirring wee bitter  small minded wanker thats why you bring it up, you'll be wanting us tims to (take a knee) and start ripping down  churches  o wait you lot have already done that.

Edited by big sid
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, big sid said:

your a shit stirring wee bitter  small minded wanker thats why you bring it up, you'll be wanting us tims to (take a knee) and start ripping down  churches  o wait you lot have already done that.

Think your right [BANNED TEXT] , just comes across a bitter we prick .

proper stupid f***ing post,,,thats why the shit is still close to the surface...and no doubt the upcoming generations are being fed the same speil ,keep the hatred going ..

• Like 4