Lures,flies,floats and anything else your making for fishing

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Would love to catch a char, is there any guides that take people out? I'm not usually one for needing my hand held but there aren't many opportunities about to catch one is there. I'm guessing one day there maybe no opportunity at all? Definitely on my bucket list 

could take you out for a day, won't be this season, not got boat on with all this corona sh!t, and busy as hell with work at the moment, we could arrange something next yr

• Like 2

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clear coated and tested ...runs a treat  

The first of five done ...this is all in colour shift paints so changes colour with the  angle of view.

Moving on from lifelong cumbrian fantastic spoon thread  I thought it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for all things fishing that we make ourselves.  I've just started making some

Posted Images

On 04/07/2020 at 17:06, myersbg said:

Char baits and the Arctic char

DSCN0231 (1).JPG

DSCN0239 (1).JPG

me and a few of my mates when we where teenagers used to peddle from glasgow up to loch earn camp the weekend back then char was all we caught on the feeder an maggott i very rarely fish loch earn now but when i do its all fat rainbow stockys but aye cheers that fish brought back some class memorys 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, steve66 said:

You had any out for a trial yet Kanny  ? gave to lure a miss this week with the weather been so hot , gave the jacks a week off lol

Not really other than  testing,  I'm off to the Norfolk broads  in October for a week so they're going to be getting plenty of use by then :thumbs:  yeah its been too hot I did go to the local canal yesterday with the aim of fishing some frogs but it was absolutely solid with weed I had 3 casts and called it a day.

• Like 1