Kits Warrington

So someone wanted me to drop a free kit off 3 towns away for free. So wound them up saying yeah no prob and I’ll throw in a free hutch and clean them out every week for you. They replied straight away “Really a free hutch can I have tomorrow”. Even though there only 3 weeks old. Thought maybe foreign and didn’t get the humour. But no just thick, some scally rang this morning, who’s finally figured out was being tongue in cheek, called me a cheeky c*nt wants me to apologies but still wants one! Told him no...so is going to drive over and shoot me now haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Well can think of better ways to die. Getting shot over a free ferret is a bit much I think. ?

reaching 95 and getting shot by a jealous husband would be better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, gaza said:

So someone wanted me to drop a free kit off 3 towns away for free. So wound them up saying yeah no prob and I’ll throw in a free hutch and clean them out every week for you. They replied straight away “Really a free hutch can I have tomorrow”. Even though there only 3 weeks old. Thought maybe foreign and didn’t get the humour. But no just thick, some scally rang this morning, who’s finally figured out was being tongue in cheek, called me a cheeky c*nt wants me to apologies but still wants one! Told him no...so is going to drive over and shoot me now haha. 

Just incase it does go tits up and you get popped can I have first dibs on your locators and nets ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, gaza said:

Lol

• 2 weeks later...