9 minutes ago, king said:

It depends really the man with 2 arms could have a broken wrist.

Or a hand like Jeremy Beadle.

Or a massive case of tennis elbow that has doctors puzzled by the amount of tennis elbow in 1 man.

So that would even things up a bit maybe.

Yeah, but then he wouldn't pass the medical, unless it was sanctioned by the WBC ?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say no more

Ali after beating sonny liston at 22 yrs old in 1964 (56 years ago)    If people are still talking about him as the greatest nearly 6 decades later, I think it’s fair to say it’s b

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, but then he wouldn't pass the medical, unless it was sanctioned by the WBC ?

He could of tripped on the ring walk and not say anything mate ?

22 hours ago, Dougieboy said:

Would you explain why you’ve taken my post out of context and then used it to make a similar point to the one I was making in the first place? 

?‍♂️
The point I was  obviously making (simply enough) Is that you can’t judge a fighter with hypotheticals. If he was half a foot shorter is no different to if he had one arm. It’s fictional so void of argument. Judge the man before you. 

quite Sporting really hey Gnasher ?

Ok yes i gave you a bit of good natured ribbing but have you actually thought this through mate ?

Fury uses his physical advantages well but without them he wouldnt have the success he does simply because his success is based on his physical advantages of landing punches out of range its not a complicated strategy... i just fail to see how that can be compared to fighting against an amputee 

Edited by gnasher16

I can’t really stand fury to be honest but he went up a notch when he posted about Winston   Churchill and he’ll go up again if h3 beats that blue gum hypocritical blm poster boy nigga aj lol 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I can’t really stand fury to be honest but he went up a notch when he posted about Winston   Churchill and he’ll go up again if h3 beats that blue gum hypocritical blm poster boy nigga aj lol 

As a kid i remember our ol mans hatred of Muhammad Ali,every fight he wanted him to not only lose but get humiliated and i never quite understood why....i will never understand people who see sport as politics its the only environment ive ever been in where i cant see colour only another competitor..... its exactly what i hate about all the football carry on at the moment leave sport alone it shouldnt be used as a social engineering tool....its heartbreaking really.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

As a kid i remember our ol mans hatred of Muhammad Ali,every fight he wanted him to not only lose but get humiliated and i never quite understood why....i will never understand people who see sport as politics its the only environment ive ever been in where i cant see colour only another competitor..... its exactly what i hate about all the football carry on at the moment leave sport alone it shouldnt be used as a social engineering tool....its heartbreaking really.

Maybe it was Cassius clays hatred for the white man, his Devil Rants etc, took some warming to really. I had the same feeling with Prince Naseem. Nobody likes a smart arse

touching back on fury for a minute, he moves far better than your average heavy weight, so if he was half a foot shorter I imagine he would move even better, but as I say it’s void of argument because it’s fictional. So we have to judge The Fury that stands before us. Unbeatable up until now, no man has worked out the puzzle. Let’s face it much better men than we have tried and failed. Add to that his bit of heart. well that’s how I see it. But what do I know.

as for the amputee comment, I can’t keep trying to explain the same thing mate. It’s fictional, meaning it doesn’t count. Not in the grand scheme of things.

what if Messi was taller? Would he be more like Ronaldo and Ronaldo if shorter?  Yadda yadda!

• Like 1
On 07/07/2020 at 20:38, Dougieboy said:

Maybe it was Cassius clays hatred for the white man, his Devil Rants etc, took some warming to really. I had the same feeling with Prince Naseem. Nobody likes a smart arse

touching back on fury for a minute, he moves far better than your average heavy weight, so if he was half a foot shorter I imagine he would move even better, but as I say it’s void of argument because it’s fictional. So we have to judge The Fury that stands before us. Unbeatable up until now, no man has worked out the puzzle. Let’s face it much better men than we have tried and failed. Add to that his bit of heart. well that’s how I see it. But what do I know.

as for the amputee comment, I can’t keep trying to explain the same thing mate. It’s fictional, meaning it doesn’t count. Not in the grand scheme of things.

what if Messi was taller? Would he be more like Ronaldo and Ronaldo if shorter?  Yadda yadda!

The point you are missing mate is its not Messi/Ronaldo,s physical characteristics that make them top footballers....Fury is a top fighter BECAUSE of his physical characteristics....half a foot shorter as you put it and he then doesnt have the height and reach that make him a top fighter and wins an area title at best in my opinion.

The other thing yes of course its exactly why....Clay/Naz/Eubank etc all sold tickets on a love to hate basis.

Edited by gnasher16
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The point you are missing mate is its not Messi/Ronaldo,s physical characteristics that make them top footballers....Fury is a top fighter BECAUSE of his physical characteristics....half a foot shorter as you put it and he then doesnt have the height and reach that make him a top fighter and wins an area title at best in my opinion.

The other thing yes of course its exactly why....Clay/Naz/Eubank etc all sold tickets on a love to hate basis.

BUT you FAIL to realise that changing his dimensions is hypothetical so you have no idea what kind of a boxer he would be or what style he would adopt.

He wouldn't look half as cumbersome if he was more of an average size. The facts are the physical dimensions of a fighter has a bearing on how they fight, it's been this way since the dawn of man. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Facts are he's probably the best the planet has ever produced.

His size is only a advantage because he moves and boxes well.

That Russian bloke was a huge Neanderthal but was basically shite.

Didnt Haye beat him ?

I will say it again I believe Fury would just have to much for Ali if it were possible to cross generations.

A Unbelievable heavyweight talent who's won almost everything there is to win in the game at all levels.

tumblr_olpdh7USoj1vy6wszo1_500.gif.fc81e02ea27732295d1eb827e2f69732.gifstay off the glue...

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Didnt Haye beat him ?

I will say it again I believe Fury would just have to much for Ali if it were possible to cross generations.

A Unbelievable heavyweight talent who's won almost everything there is to win in the game at all levels.

You're contradicting yourself AGAIN max. It was only about six months ago that you agreed that fury isn't as good as ali, yet here you are AGAIN with all this 'fury's the best the planet has ever produced' f****n garbage. 

It's ok to to be a fan of someone and support them, of course it is. But you putting fury on such a high pedestal is quite frankly, absurd. 

The guy is pretty good, no more, no less. Let's not forget here, that on a professional world level he's not really beaten anyone very good, never mind excellent. He's been outfought, outboxed, hit, cut, whatever, in a few of his fights, maybe lucky as well to get a couple of decisions, so why do consider him, in your words, not mine, the best the planet has ever seen, is untouchable, has a great skillset, great footwork etc etc? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Didnt Haye beat him ?

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A man in the game who has been close to both Ali and Fury in the professional sense said Fury would of had to much for Ali .

I suppose just as Usain Bolt would of had to much for Jesse Owens or Carl Lewis ?

Just answer me this max.

Would you love to bum fury ??