31 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on Stan, where would his movement got him if 4/5 inches shorter... Wouldn't imagine very far because he'd still be in range 

yep on the money, ok his last fight was prob one of his best   fights , but wilder was always there for the taking , as in nutshell wilder carnt box , so was  stopped quite easy really . regards him and Aj ever getting it on , well just what i read on me phone, pv and sky will charge fookin £ near 50 quid to watch the fight , well not me they wont , gone of Aj with all this blm crap, so  i wont give any money they both him fury supposed to earn from the 1st fight = £ 70 million each,  not from  me they wont.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say no more

Ali after beating sonny liston at 22 yrs old in 1964 (56 years ago)    If people are still talking about him as the greatest nearly 6 decades later, I think it’s fair to say it’s b

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on Stan, where would his movement got him if 4/5 inches shorter... Wouldn't imagine very far because he'd still be in range 

Where would Casius Clay have been if he only had one arm? . 

the whole point of Tyson being judged a great mover is because of his sheer size. If he was shorter, wouldn’t that make him move even better? 

we have to judge the fighter in front of us and for me he’s the best our country has to offer. He’s undefeated up until now and I hope it stays that way. 

Dougie

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

the whole point of Tyson being judged a great mover is because of his sheer size. If he was shorter, wouldn’t that make him move even better? 

we have to judge the fighter in front of us and for me he’s the best our country has to offer. He’s undefeated up until now and I hope it stays that way. 

Dougie

Yeah, great analogy that. Having only one arm, as opposed to being tall. Yep, makes total sense ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

Dougie

Your probably right ,what ifs ?is a bit daft ,and the fact is there is nobody out there at the moment to beat him ,BUT that's because he's a light house not because he has any exceptional talent at the sport he's a champion in .

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, great analogy that. Having only one arm, as opposed to being tall. Yep, makes total sense ?

My point was to highlight exactly that. What’s the difference in making him 5 inches shorter or removing an arm. Either are nonsensical 

Just now, Dougieboy said:

My point was to highlight exactly that. What’s the difference in making him 5 inches shorter or removing an arm. Either are nonsensical 

Now that, I can agree with ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Your probably right ,what ifs ?is a bit daft ,and the fact is there is nobody out there at the moment to beat him ,BUT that's because he's a light house not because he has any exceptional talent at the sport he's a champion in .

I have to disagree here, he’s an unbeaten fighter, he can only beat what’s in front of him. Now if he serves Wilder another embarrassing spanking and does the same to AJ, that puts him up ther in my eyes. But I do have my reservations as to wether these fights will take place at all. He’s much to do yet 

Edited by Dougieboy
Spelling
4 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

I have to disagree here, he’s an unbeaten fighter, he can only beat what’s in front of him. Now if he serves Wilder another embarrassing spanking and does the same to AJ, that puts him up ther in my eyes. But I do have my reservations as to wether these fights will take place at all. He’s much to do yet 

Lots of people do disagree with me sir ,but some of the more ardent Fury fans can get a bit menstrual about it ,and act like iv just felt their mum's tit or something .

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

If he takes the fight to wilder again, he certainly should beat him. Like I keep saying, wilder is pretty damn poor. Can't really see fury pushing joshua around the ring like he did with wilder. Joshua is far better fundamentally than wilder, and can genuinely box well and has k o power too. Some people say about fury's ring IQ. Can't really agree with that to be honest. Considering what some people claim about fury; ring IQ , boxing skills, is 'untouchable', according to max, he has been hit, cut and dropped on a fair number of occasions, therefore making all those claims more than a little silly.

And even if he does beat joshua, that still won't make fury an all time great, or 'up there' with the best. As has been said, this era of heavyweights are pretty average, and not near the class of the 70's and 80's

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If he takes the fight to wilder again, he certainly should beat him. Like I keep saying, wilder is pretty damn poor. Can't really see fury pushing joshua around the ring like he did with wilder. Joshua is far better fundamentally than wilder, and can genuinely box well and has k o power too. Some people say about fury's ring IQ. Can't really agree with that to be honest. Considering what some people claim about fury; ring IQ , boxing skills, is 'untouchable', according to max, he has been hit, cut and dropped on a fair number of occasions, therefore making all those claims more than a little silly.

And even if he does beat joshua, that still won't make fury an all time great, or 'up there' with the best. As has been said, this era of heavyweights are pretty average, and not near the class of the 70's and 80's

I think that’s a bit condescending if fury to be honest , highlighting a set of failings that if truth be told haven’t really been as exposed as you make out . 

I mean it’s not like a little fat Mexican has slapped fury about willy nilly is it ?

if those are flaws on fury , where do you start at Joshua ? 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilder is a very mediocre Boxer but he has a lethal weapon at his disposal and that has to be respected. Tyson Bullied Wilder in his last fight and I can see him wearing AJ down in a similar manner. All that muscle demanding oxygen, this is how I see him beating AJ, wearing him down and leaving him fighting for air. But this is all speculation of course and like I say, Tyson has so much to do yet. I hope he can Go on and spank these Slaves that stand before him. Poor b*****ds need putting out of there misery. 

Dougie

On 15/06/2020 at 15:40, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think that’s a bit condescending if fury to be honest , highlighting a set of failings that if truth be told haven’t really been as exposed as you make out . 

I mean it’s not like a little fat Mexican has slapped fury about willy nilly is it ?

if those are flaws on fury , where do you start at Joshua ? 

Have a look at maybe just a few of their respective opponents rankings, wilder's furys and joshua's, then reply with something a shade more sensible.

Wallin is ranked 43rd, gave fury all the trouble he could handle, dropped and cut him, but fury's 'untouchable' lol.  43rd!! Lol

Cunningham, a cruiserweight, dropped him with a peach of a punch, 'untouchable' fury lol

Wilder knocked him down twice in the first fight. 'Untouchable' fury, with the great ring IQ lol

Some of wilders opponents weren't even ranked in the top 200!! Lol

Nothing condescending about my appraisal of fury. Just see abilty/talent/qualities exactly as they are. 

And yeah, given the fact that fury can, and does, get hit and dropped, by people he outweighs between 2 1/2-3 stone, more than just occasionally, says to me that all these claims about his ring IQ, boxing ability, boxing skills etc, being 'untouchable', and being the best heavyweight ever,  are a little foolish

Edited by shaaark
49 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

Wilder is a very mediocre Boxer but he has a lethal weapon at his disposal and that has to be respected. Tyson Bullied Wilder in his last fight and I can see him wearing AJ down in a similar manner. All that muscle demanding oxygen, this is how I see him beating AJ, wearing him down and leaving him fighting for air. But this is all speculation of course and like I say, Tyson has so much to do yet. I hope he can Go on and spank these Slaves that stand before him. Poor b*****ds need putting out of there misery. 

Dougie

The 'slaves want putting out of their misery'.  How f****n old are you mate?!

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

The 'slaves want putting out of their misery'.  How f****n old are you mate?!

That’s not exactly what I said but hey.
I’m old enough to know how wrong it is to keep slating the white man from within there own back garden. Wilder foams at the mouth with his hatred, then privileged AJ tells British black people not to buy from the white man? very noble don’t you think? They’re so full of hatred for the white man. That it effects there way of life, so yes I hope Tyson puts them out of there’s very unfortunate misery which has been bestowed upon them by white man . 

truth be known I hope he ends there Gravy train ride

Edited by Dougieboy
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Have a look at maybe just a few of their respective opponents rankings, wilder's furys and joshua's, then reply with something a shade more sensible.

Wallin is ranked 83rd, gave fury all the trouble he could handle, dropped and cut him, but fury's 'untouchable' lol.  83rd!! Lol

Cunningham, a cruiserweight, dropped him with a peach of a punch, 'untouchable' fury lol

Wilder knocked him down twice in the first fight. 'Untouchable' fury, with the great ring IQ lol

Some of wilders opponents weren't even ranked in the top 200!! Lol

Nothing condescending about my appraisal of fury. Just see abilty/talent/qualities exactly as they are. 

And yeah, given the fact that fury can, and does, get hit and dropped, by people he outweighs between 2 1/2-3 stone, more than just occasionally, says to me that all these claims about his ring IQ, boxing ability, boxing skills etc, being 'untouchable', and being the best heavyweight ever,  are a little foolish

“More than just occasionally “

you can’t back that up in all honesty by saying he’s been pinged quite frankly “occasionally”

???

what a disaster of a reply .