The Future ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 both showing a lot of interest in the dogs now my boy as been out ferreting & lamping since he was 4 but had spurts in & out ferreting but he’s always loved a night on the beam & that

For a good few years my youngest step son was my hunting partner,he was about 4 or 5 when he started coming out with me and the dogs and ferrets.A lad who never moaned he was bored or cold,even when i

He been all over with me and the lads, will walk miles in a night, sit around a dig and never ever moan, he's cold or hungry... Wish he was that well behaved in the house? Wether he sticks at it,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

Sound but my mates bitch I’ll having 1 from as there’s years of breeding behind her plus smokey ?

Yea I knew Barry , he kept his dogs at my uncles place , just saying if your mates bitch doesn’t catch could be a back up litter ?

Just now, Wales1234 said:

No worries bud you said you was looking for a pup was just trying to help ?

Yes pup for my boy that would b a bit to much for him mate he’s only 11 don’t want him to bite off more than he can chew