Fighting dogs of great Britain an ireland

Just now, dogmandont said:

Bolero is a bellend. Couldn't give a fcuk if he's done what he says he has which I have my doubts. 

Just another gobby shit talking yank. 

Man some of y’all guys just hate when other people have done things that you didn’t. Lmao. There is a lot of great dog men on here , but there’s also a whole bung a guys like you who wine and cry like a bunch of females on the rag and get all upset when they can’t wrap there heads around the fact that there a whole wide world out there of good dog men who are dedicated enough to there craft and can accomplish stuff that the guys like you who spend to much time being but hurt by what others can that they can’t. Grow some balls dude get off you ass and go work some dogs and stop crying like a baby 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greg ,a boring old man story to illustrate my point .....many years ago I was having a natter with an old boy in the pub ,Henry Cooper s name came up ,and the fella mentioned he had sparred with him ,

Gotta laugh at people arguing about stuff because of what they've read somewhere when chances are theyve probably never even laod hands on a proper bulldog.

I was never really a fan of Staffords but they was a lovely little dog to shape up compared to bulldogs.....they always had that scatty over enthusiastic way about them whereas the bulldogs could be s

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Bolero is a bellend. Couldn't give a fcuk if he's done what he says he has which I have my doubts. 

Just another gobby shit talking yank. 

Dude the things I posted really aren’t the big a deal at all. There’s a ton of guys in the dogs who’ve done a bunch more than I have for a lot more years so why you would actually think that any of that stuff is hard to believe I have no idea. You real should get out more go and meet some dog men who use there dogs for the dozens of different reasons that are out there.maybe you might even learn a thing or to that that you could apply to your dogs. What a wild concept Ha

9 minutes ago, Boss-Hog said:

been plenty countries in exceptional company ,just dont like to brag like stars an stripes lol

Like I said it ain’t bragging. It ain’t my fault that one of your fellow countrymen felt the need to talk out of the side of his mouth with his passive aggressive snide remarks and then call my integrity into question on a public forum because he was absolutely certain I couldn’t possibly know what I’m talking about. Then came straight out and asked me to prove it to him. There’s not a doubt in my mind you would have done exactly what I did if someone did the same to you. So say what you will 

44 minutes ago, Bolero said:

Dude the things I posted really aren’t the big a deal at all. There’s a ton of guys in the dogs who’ve done a bunch more than I have for a lot more years so why you would actually think that any of that stuff is hard to believe I have no idea. You real should get out more go and meet some dog men who use there dogs for the dozens of different reasons that are out there.maybe you might even learn a thing or to that that you could apply to your dogs. What a wild concept Ha

You do understand that this is a hunting forum and not a dog fighting forum don't you, I'm sure there's a world of forums out there that you'd be in good company but no you chose this one to try and get some kind of recognition which tells me straight away your full of shit and would be found out on those other forums. 

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Back in the 80s a lad I used to go out with bought what was said to be the first ever pair of apbt in the country, a dog and bitch called yank and Nancy, don’t no how much truth is in it but had never heard or seen them prior to that and he probably earned an absolute shed load from breeding them, the bitch Nancy I think was named after Ronald Reagan’s wife to give an idea of the era ??

Can't see it being right because my old man was running bullxs early 80s mate 

1 hour ago, Bolero said:

Man some of y’all guys just hate when other people have done things that you didn’t. Lmao. There is a lot of great dog men on here , but there’s also a whole bung a guys like you who wine and cry like a bunch of females on the rag and get all upset when they can’t wrap there heads around the fact that there a whole wide world out there of good dog men who are dedicated enough to there craft and can accomplish stuff that the guys like you who spend to much time being but hurt by what others can that they can’t. Grow some balls dude get off you ass and go work some dogs and stop crying like a baby 

Hi greb

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's Bolero pal. 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's Bolero pal. 

Course it is, throwing the odd dude and ass in to a post doesn't hide the fact it's clearly an englishman doing the writing. If we do THL secret santa I'll do you, bolero and ihunter, save some till dude.

• Haha 2
Just now, JDHUNTING said:

Course it is, throwing the odd dude and ass in to a post doesn't hide the fact it's clearly an englishman doing the writing. If we do THL secret santa I'll do you, bolero and ihunter, save some till dude.

I've told you before to stop thinking too hard or you'll end up having a stroke. 

Good thinking fella but you're wrong again. ?