Poachers lightweight ferret box.

Hi guys. Well, some years ago I was selling loads of these boxes. I've gone through the workshop and have one more for sale. This occurred bu virtue of another member who asked if I had a double bowback, which, fortunately I had. I doubt I'll be making any more but who knows. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jok
      Hi guys. Well, some years ago I was selling loads of these boxes. I've gone through the workshop and have one more for sale. This occurred bu virtue of another member who asked if I had a double bowback, which, fortunately I had. I doubt I'll be making any more but who knows. 
    • By Adam1010
      Evening all, this year I am finally in a position to be able to get my own ferrets. as you can imagine I have a couple of questions. Although I have been/done ferreting in the past (although not recently) I am no expert. 

1st off when’s best to buy ferret kits. I believe the summer time is best from what I remember but in between which months, if there is “set months” 
      2nd is there anyone in Kent on here who breeds ferrets to sell on? 
      also any other tips when getting my first couple of ferrets would be much appreciated.
      Ta. Adam. 
    • Guest vin
      By Guest vin
      I’ve just been to drop some ferrets off for the keepers etc and sort my Truck tyres out.  
      All set to start now. Couple more weeks and I’ll have a walk with the dogs.
      My pictures for this season are going to be start of the day pics instead of the usual big bag of rabbits lined up to show off at the end of the day. 
      Have a bloody good season everyone. 
      Atb
      Vin

• By mrstinker
      I am unfortunately going to have to re home my girls. I have 3 pole jills 2 are related and one it unrelated all workers and from working stock. 
      I dont have the time to get them out working as offen as i should and in my opinion thats not fair on the little monsters.
      They will be going with a full set up il try to list everything but will miss bits.
      3 jills 
      10"x6"x4" run with large hutch
      Another backup hutch
      Bits for the cage bowls trays tubes ect
      Food
      Travel box
      Feild box
      Locator and collar
      Nets
      All to go dont want them to go without as theve got used to lots of space
      There all tame nip when hungry bless them but so do i haha
      Not asking for any money all i want is for them to go to a good home.
      Syiu will need a large van Or trailer to move all this. The cage does come apart into panels. But is all quite bulky.
      Iv attached a few pics sorry there abit ropey but phones knackered 
      Please only serious enquiries 
      We are in Eastleigh, Southampton 
      Message me for a contact number
    • By ferretfatcamp
      Anybody selling a triple bowback plastic ferret box